Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Don't make excuses, you're just a pervert." You again rolled your eyes. "Couples are all around, you can barely see them touching."

"If they had such a pretty and irresistible girlfriend as yourself, trust me they will." His sweet words will end you soon. 

You cleared your throat and grabbed his hands into yours, holding them tightly "Guess I will hold them before they travel somewhere else."

"I wasn't thinking of doing that...... were you?" He smirked, making you blush even more. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook. "Huh Detective, where did think I will touch you?"

You cough and your eyes went wide. WHAT?  You turned and gave him a glare. You whispered, "There's literally a serial killer right behind me, can't you take the matter seriously?" 

"I am keeping an eye on our man quite well, you're the one not taking the matter seriously." He leaned closer, "By not answering my question, Detective?" 

"Don't fucking call me that, he'll hear us." You glared at him.

He shook his head in disappointment, "Dirty mind and a dirty mouth? that's not a lady-like thing to have." 

You wanted to slap his face right now, a suspect is a few feet behind you, a girl might be kidnapped and another dead yet this foolish man is joking around as if it's nothing? Isn't he scared? He's not even a cop.

You decided to ignore him for the moment but will definitely kick his balls later. 

"Let's get closer, I need to check if he's armed!" You whispered, you took his hand and walked near the man. Just as Jungkook said, the man was looking from a telescope probably to the place he put Sarang's body, waiting for the police to discover it so he feels his satisfaction. 

You looked at Jungkook, let go of his hand and run next to the man. The firefighter's eyes widened. The hell is she doing? he was about to jump toward the suspect but you turned around and smiled at him, a fake bright one. "Baby please take my picture...." You almost shouted in English. 

Jungkook didn't know his heart suddenly raced a second before until the relief started to calm it down. Damn, she almost gave me a heart attack. "Okay ...... 1 .....2......3" He took his phone and took the picture, also he noticed how the man in the red shirt turned around in fear of being photographed which was another sign that he was really the man they're looking for.

What should he do? 

A serial killer is right next to him, God knows how many people he killed, God knows how many more he'll murder if he was to run away. Should I attack him? Jungkook has a black belt in taekwondo. He knew he could easily knock the fat bastard right away....... should he?

You recognized the look on Jungkook's face, he was glaring at the man. That's bad ....very bad.... "Let me see the picture, Baby.." You said in a very thick British accent again as you walked toward your boyfriend... "Show me Show me!" You faked excitement, slowly making yourself a bit taller by standing on your toes, you whispered. "Don't...... He's armed, it's too dangerous." You grab his arm tightly. 

"I don't see any weapon on him." Jungkook looked down at you, you might be lying just to keep him away.

"Look down at his right foot, the pant is slightly wider." You told him whispering, "There's probably a gun under his pants...... Jungkook I am not joking, we'll wait in here until backups arrive."

"I will knock him out before he can reach his gun," The man glared at the suspect and your heart start beating, shit It was a bad idea ..... I shouldn't have called him