"Wh-what happ....." I don't let her complete her sentence and spat her hand away. "What are you doing you are bleeding" she says and again tried to take hold of my hand but I spat her hand away. It must have started bleeding when I threw her vase. "Please please let me just treat your hand vihaan" she pleads.

She runs to her washroom it was quite hard to reach as the floor is full of destroyed things. She comes with a first aid box. She still cared for me then why was she with that band fucking player. She starts treating my hand I don't spat her hand away this time. Tears are still spilling from her eyes. After dressing the wound she stands up. "Vihaan what are you doing here?" she ask. She is not shuttering now. Good I want her to answer my questions clearly.

"So a boyfriend can't even come to her girlfriend's houses huh?" I say sarcastically. She doesn't say anything. "GOD. DAMNIT say something" I roar. She flinches but that doesn't subsides my anger. I am shocked that uncle and aunty still didn't come in her room. "WHY. WAS. THAT. BOY. DROPPING. YOU? Where did you go without informing me? Were that fucking girls night a lie so that you can go somewhere with that boy HUH?" I roared. More tears are spilling now. I was breathing heavily. I never use this much crude words on her but she has crossed the limit.

If she would have asked me not to go to that party I would have happily cancelled my plans. But she didn't said anything on the contrary she was persistent to send me. Was this why she send me away so that she can spend time with that boy. Shit this is making me more angry. "Say something Disha" I said softly and tilted my head down. A tear spilled from my eyes. Damn am I now crying like a baby.

She seats near my legs. "Why ar-are y-you crying vihaan?" she asked.

Didn't she realised that I am mad that she lied to me just to spend time with that boy. "Did you really lied fuck did you really lied to me just to spend time with that boy? Did you really loved me all this time or was it also a lie?" I ask her. I don't see her face. I know even if she lied I will not breakup with her. She will always be mine. And I am damn sure she cannot go one day without me talking to her.

"No I never lied I-i really love you. I love you more than I love myself. I lied to you today not to spend time with veer" she says and stops to see my reaction but I don't give her any. But I am watching her. She loves me. She didn't lied. "I lied as Mia wanted I mean she was persistent to go to that party s......." I abruptly standup so she stops her talking.

"So you went to that party. How many times did I said NOT. TO. DO. ANYTHING. STUPID. But you NEVER. LISTEN" I stop pacing and stand in front of her. I put my hand on her shoulders. "Did something happened there. Why was fucking veer dropping you. You should have called me. You were just 14 something could have happened to you. What do you think uncle and aunty react to this huh" I ask.

Now more fat tears were coming from her eyes. "How would I have called you. You....." she stops talking and cries more. Fuck was it not my imagination. Was the girl which I saw was Disha only.

I take her with me and sit on her bed with her on my lap. "Don't cry now tell me everything what happened to that party and why was veer dropping you and where is Mia?" I ask her.

"Me and Mia got ready and went to that party. We were in the kitchen when we meet veer and his friends. Mia dragged me no I-I mean me and Mia went with them. I got thirsty so I went in kitchen to drink water but while coming I got lost. And while searching for a away I saw brother's head so I thought you would also be there. But as I reached their I-I saw you........" she doesn't completes and start crying furiously.

Now I know what is happening. She saw me with soniya. "Okay now listen I know you saw me with a girl. She must be seating on my lap" I wait for her affirmation. She nods still crying. I laugh it's good to see her crying for me. She gives me a angry look. "So don't freak out she gave me and hritik some drug which paralysed us. But my bodyguards handled her and we took antibiotic and that's the end of the story" I say as normally as I can as not to freak out her.

She has a horrifying look on her face. "Are you ok? Is brother is ok? I didn't know. I am so sorry. I-I thought you were ch-cheating on me. I didn't even confronted you. If I would have came to you at that time I would have saved you" she replies and start crying. Why am I getting happy that she is crying.

"No no it was good you didn't came. And nothing happened to us. My bodyguards saved us. Now now don't cry baby" I say and kiss her tears away. She wanted to say more but didn't said and I also didn't ask her to say. "Now let's sleep I am exhausted and we will talk about this tomorrow. I am still angry at you" with that sleep instantly comes to me as I laid with Disha in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Guys do give a star and follow me.

Love y'all❤️