10: Recording 9

Our first cuddle.

I know we've cuddled more than an entire lifetime for the year we've been together, but what I mean is the first time you and I connected emotionally. And yes, also physically.

I poured out my heart to you.

I talked to you about how I felt that between me Leon and Derek, I thought I was irrelevant. This was the time I told you that I had abandonment issues, that I was scared of being left alone. I told you this, and no one else knew about it, and no one does anyways.

You remember what you told me that day?

You told me that no matter what, come hell come fire, you'd never abandon me. Not even for a second. You told me that you'll always be there when I need a shoulder, and always be there when I need a hug. You told me even if you weren't there, there are people in the world that fucking love me, and there's people that need me somewhere.

You told me to never think that I wasn't important because I am.

You told me I'm a fucking goddess. Okay, I'm lying, I said that to myself.

POINT IS;

You helped me out of these thoughts that day. You still do to this day. You held me, and we cuddled in silence. It was weird at the time, mainly because I had a huge crush on you, and then I turned around to face you. We stared at each other, and I knew I should've kissed you. On the lips, you know. But I didn't, I kissed your forehead, and you closed your eyes, and fell asleep.

And darling, your next clue was up there. Now I'm assuming that I'm in your house or coming over today, now take the headphones off and look at me.

I chuckled and took the headphones off, looking at a grinning Cece. I sniffled and she reached over to wipe the tears away.

"Baby." She cooed, giving me a hug, "Don't cry."

"You..you remembered." I sniffled, "I thought you weren't listening."

"Of course I was. I always listen when you're talking." She pulled away and gave me a peck on the lips, "Now, I'm not going to lie, I'm going to make you cry again."

I rolled my eyes as she cupped my cheeks, "Fuck you Cecelia."

"Maybe tomorrow." She winked, then turned serious, "I told you every single thing we've done together is so fucking important to me. This, is just the beginning. And I promise you, it doesn't stop here. Play the one tomorrow, and see what I mean." She kissed my lips again, and stood up, "I'll see you in a week, Yvonne."

I watched her leave, and looked at my headphones.