3: Recording 2

There's a lot that I love about you.

I could spend the entire year talking about how amazing you are. I could talk about your smile and how your laugh is the best thing I've ever heard, I could talk about how your outfits are always picked to perfection, I could talk about how your voice sounds like God's chosen angel.

But I want to talk about your personality.

Yvonne, you have no idea how perfect you are. Literal perfection. Even the flaws, everything, I love them all.

Your strength has always been so beautiful to me. The way you look at yourself in the morning, staring at those stretch marks with sheer self acceptance, motivates me. You're a woman who shows more self love, and it inspired me to show my own form of self love. I don't know how to even tell you this, but you show more love to yourself than others do. And that's a good thing.

You believe in change and I love that.

When I first started dating you, i was scared. Scared of what people would think, what they would say, how they would react. I was scared of it all. But then you helped le through it. You helped me realize that together, we're unstoppable, and that love is love and no matter who you are, you should accept it.

You helped me gain confidence, and in exchange for that, I give you my love.

Can't wait to talk to you soon, my chinchilla.