"No.... Jon that can't be..... I'm not an.... an angel.... that's not" The more I try to talk myself out of it, the more I'm starting to believe it "Okay.... if I'm an angel.... where's my wings huh? angels have wings and they can fly". "Maybe.... they haven't came yet.... like you say you keep getting these powers.... so maybe that's like the last thing to come" I sniffle up and look down at my feet, my mind racing with so many thoughts "But.... How am I supposed to hide all of this from everyone.... It's just going to keep getting worse Jon". "Hey.... don't worry about it alright.... we'll deal with it as we go okay?" He pulls me in for a warm hug, his strong arms caging me in his love "Hmm okay". The longer he holds me, the happier and calmer I feel and the next thing I know, a warm glow surrounds us "Someone's happy". I bite my lip and giggle bashfully, cooing as I pull away "I can't help it... I like it when you hold me". "How about...... when I kiss you?" My breath hitches when he pulls me in for a soft, kiss. I coo and sigh further into his lips, sneaking my tongue into his mouth. He sneakily reaches down and grasps my ass in his hand before spanking it. He groans under his breath when I yelp out in pleasure, prompting him to spank me again "Mmmm babe...". 

The next thing I know, we're deep in a passionate, steamy make out session in our hotel room. He pulls away with a cheeky grin, clearly with a plan up his sleeve. He works his way down my body, sucking and nibbling on all my sweet spots, leaving fresh blooming marks as he goes. His fingers hook inside the hem of my leggings, pulling them with ease down my legs along with my panties. As soon as I'm free from my leggings, he spreads my legs and grins even wider. He wets his plump lips as he stares at my needy soaking wet pussy "Hmm....". His fingers spread my folds, causing my temperature to sky rocket. I arch my back and moan out so loud when he laps his juicy tongue over my clit. 

He's mercilessly sucking and licking my pussy which has turned me into a wild animal that's hungry for more "Jonny fuck me!!". He pulls away and hovers above me while he expertly works on his jeans "Thought you'd never ask". He wastes no time at all and plunges his cock inside with no warning at all. I squeal out in pleasure as his last inch fills me up "Ahhh yeah.... Rosie!!". 

March 2nd 1989 / Providence

Jon's POV

Out the corner of my eye, I see three of the crew coming out on stage with a birthday cake, my cheeks instantly turning bright purple. "I'm gettin much too old for this shit!!" Shouting into the mic as the giant cake makes it's way over to me. "Let's sing happy birthday.... Everybody give a round of applause to Jon because he's an old mother fucker" Richie shouts out to the audience and before I know it the whole arena is singing happy birthday to me. I had no idea they were doing this for me, so naturally I'm rather surprised. I know we are all going to the bar tonight to have a drink but apart from that, I had no idea what else was happening.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JONNNNN........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" My attention is drawn to the ceiling when a mass of balloons are released into the arena. The audience claps along with their singing until it comes to an end, screaming and roaring as they trail off. A dozen of hot groupies scurry onto the stage, immediately drawing my gaze like a magnet to metal. Seeing as I'm kneeling down on the floor, I throw my head down and try to look up one of the girls skirts but much to my disappointment, I fail to see anything "Are you strippers are somethin?" They all shake their heads swiftly. "Look at all the women in here.... I could only die this happy" Stumbling to my feet with the mic. "Kiss me girls" Inviting them all over to me by opening up my arms. They all surround me, planting dozens of kisses all over my face "Alright girls.... go stand round a mic.... your gonna sing...... everyone has to work here!!".

"1........2........3.........4..."

"YOUR LOVE IS LIKE BAD MEDICINE!!"

Rosie's POV