𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

GALAXYLIMELIGHT PRESENTS —

MISTAKES
a daniel james seavey fan fiction
trilogy / third book of secrets

IN WHICHthe boy band he is in are on abreak while a pandemic is happening

IN WHICH
the boy band he is in are on a
break while a pandemic is happening.

OR

IN WHICH
he tells her it was a mistake and that
he wished he never did it. then what
she thinks is her true self comes out
and makes mistakes too.

it started with a simple mistake that neither of them could forget that led to another mistake

it started with a simple mistake that neither of them could forget that led to another mistake. then another. each one effected and was caused by the next.

mistakes is a big part of the book and you'll understand more and more as the book goes on.

it all truly started with a couple that started dating in high school to people who are now struggling to stay together as they begin their early twenties together.

the group finds their own way of trying to help the couple stay together but as they grow their feelings change. for both each other and their friends around them.

continuing their life, they find attraction to different things and experiment with new things. sometimes change is good except when it isn't. and when it isn't, it takes another turn.

the setting is a typical boy band going on a break after touring for three years. a global pandemic takes over the world having the couple and their friends stay together through both the good times and the bad ones.

it went from lost a dear friend to unfortunately losing each other.

they tried helping each other, trying to stay together caused them to either succeed and they stayed together or it caused them to fail and they both suffer in pain from being apart for so long.