Chapter 6: The Set Up

Start from the beginning

"Henry!" you moan, your body helplessly grinding on his as his hands run over your backside and his fingers expertly find your slit through your skort and panties. His fingers need only push aside the fabric and he would have you. He strokes as his mouth captures one of your breasts in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip before gently taking into his mouth for a wet kiss that he repeats over and over.

You move in time with his hand shamelessly, aching with need as your head falls back so you can breathe. You pant and hear your own high pitched moans as he finally slips a finger into your panties and rubs your slit. You gasp, wishing he would come inside. This is too far, but you don't know how to stop now.

"Shhh it's alright, breathe, darling," he whispers into you the hollow of your neck as he starts a rhythm.

You whimper, both your movements becoming more urgent as he grasps your hips and you grind together. You hold his shoulders as you shudder, your body pulsing with need as you fall forward and try to catch your breath. He is hard between your legs. You are both in need, yet somewhat fulfilled. You rake his hair, your head bowed next to his as you try to compose yourself.

"I want you to know I know," he pants softly in your ear, his voice a growl. "I could have had you tonight. I could have taken you to my bed and that would be that. But the more I know you, the more I want your complete to surrender to me."

"Henry—"

He pulls you back slightly, and looks into your eyes as he whispers your name. "I believe good things come to those who wait, darling. That's why I am a patient man, and I think you are a good thing."

You hear your name called, jolting you from reality.

"I don't know what to do!" Stella says worriedly ringing her hands. "I got a job in catering, but I don't have a place to stay yet! Everyone is in twos, and I don't know what to do!"

"Maybe we can have her stay with us," I suggest. "Maybe we can fit a third in with us."

Hannah nods readily. "We're at our rental now. Let's see what we can do."

The rental is set up like a dorm on one floor with two beds in each room and the other floor had single bedrooms that were so small one could barely turn around in it. You talk to the senior assistant, Michaela, and she basically says it's up to us, but we may regret it.

You step outside to get air and look at the house and frown. Does that look like an attic or a...?

You race inside to Michaela. "Is the space over the garage taken?"

"Space? What space?"

You walk her outside and point. "That one."

Michaela makes a call to the renter and finds out it is not furnished, but the bathroom and kitchen work and the carpeting is down.

"If I furnish and decorate, may I have it?"

Michaela thinks you are crazy because that is way more than what you have agreed to pay, but gets an okay from everyone. Stella give you her payment, and you find what you need in a nearby town.

A guy named Archer and his brother Stuart from scenery decide to help you and Stella get the things you need, even set up the bed and couch for you. You only have two days before everyone had to be on set for work. Hannah opts out to help, but its understandable.

"You can tell me," Stella whispers as she helps you hang the curtain to separate your bedroom area from your living room-kitchen. "You do know Henry Cavill, don't you?"

You laugh, and say, "I went to a panel about his latest movie. I wish I knew the guy better!" That was no lie. You feel yourself giving in to him and you don't know what to do. There was so much to consider since your last date.

"Well, if you do, this is going to be one interesting movie shoot."

You frown. "Why do you say that?"

"Henry's ex, Gracie Gray, is playing a role in this production," Stella lets out a low whistle. "They were pretty hot and heavy at one time, so I guess it doesn't matter."

Your heart drops. Henry himself said he prefers women in the business, in fact, he seemed to have a habit of picking women based on that and proximity. The idea of being his flavor of the film tastes like bile to you and makes your stomach twist. You busy yourself with unpacking your things.

Stella turns you around. "Okay, what's going on?"

"Nothing." You say, but you feel a lump in your throat.

You finally finish the small living space aka hook up the wifi and TV. Happy with the setup you log into Netflix. "Yes!"

"How much money you got left?" Stella asks as you both recline on the couch.

"Not much," you sigh. "I'm gonna need this money to stay afloat."

"It—" Stella looks around. "You did a great job—"

 "You did a great job—"

"We did a great job—"

"You measured the place, and set it up in your mind," Stella shook her head. "I can't do that."

"Yes you do it with food," you argue softly. "Hannah does it with art." Among other things, you amend silently. "I did it when I worked as an executive assistant in human resources for a company." You chuckle at the memory. "Moving offices is a nasty business."

"But I'd say this is the best space now," Stella smiles. "And you have a private entrance! Maybe you can invite Archer up here sometime."

Your eyes widen and you slap Stella playfully. "Archer? Come on, Stella—"

"He likes you," Stella gives you a sideways shake. "It was so obvious." She is quiet for a moment. "Unless you're still thinking about the guy on the motorcycle-the look-alike?"

"He is a bit hard to forget," you sigh, feeling bad for lying to Stella and promising yourself someday you'd come clean. "And time tells everything right?"

Stella crosses her legs on the table and closes her eyes to relax. "True enough. Let's chill for a minute and finish unpacking unpacking the kitchen, okay?"

You stare straight ahead. "Sounds like a plan."

Things just got really simple or really complicated.