You: "Mom I will be late can I eat it lawajwkjkejerer."

I was about to finish my words that's when she stuffed a sandwich into my mouth. She giggled and I just sighed and started chewing it. As I finished my bite she was about to stuff again but I held her hand and said.

You: "Eomma please wrap it in a foil I will eat it on my way."

She just nodded and I quickly combed my hair and tired it into a messy bun. I wore the shirt mom gave me to wear. I let my baby hairs fall free on the sides of my face and I am ready.

Your Look👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

My mom came towards me and handed me the sandwich

My mom came towards me and handed me the sandwich. I smiled and her and hugged her tightly.

Mom: "Do your job properly child and perform well okay."

You: "Yeah eomma I will give my best. I love you bye."

I wave her bye and she smiled and me. I got out of the house and there is Cherry standing with her backpack waiting for me. I ran towards her and smacked her head.

You: "Yo Cherry berry, less gooo~."

Cherry: "Aye why you smacked my intelligent head now let's go."

I rolled my eyes at her statement. I am so happy today after those eight months which were a nightmare for me, all those nights when I cried and no one knew. When I got those hatred full comments which tore me apart like anything and it could when you get so much of hate. I couldn't even step out of my house because of the point of view of the society towards me. But Finally came the day when everything got cleared. I am thankful to Taehyung for making the things better for me. I felt better when I saw those apologies for me. As soon as the things got better I applied for a job in the mall near my house. I successfully got selected and the same goes for Chae too. Now here I am walking over the mall with her. It was 7:30 in the morning and the sunshine touched my face. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air deeply. After such a long time I am genuinely feeling better. Now I don't need to pretend things anymore. My mom and dad were now happy to know that I am genuinely feeling better same goes for Chae. As only she knows how much I pretended in front of mom and dad. When we got time we talked to Sujin and Yuri. I miss them so much but hopefully, I meet them again. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Cherry shook my body vigorously.

You: "Hu....uh. What the fudge?"

Cherry: "To the earth Emi Y/N. I was telling you to eat your sandwich we still have time left so eat it properly."

I looked and the sandwich and sheepishly grinned at her for my mistake. She did and ewe face and I started to eat it. I looked at my surroundings there were a lot of trees and plants which were not there before. I smiled and enjoyed the calm environment while munching on my sandwich.

-Y/N'S POV END-

CHERRY'S POV:-

My heart is finally at peace seeing Y/N happy after such a long time? In these eight months, she was so gloomy, lost, broken and depressed only I know how hard I am working to again collect her up. She grew weak by giving justifications to all the hate comments for her. Taehyung did take time to appear but when he did he brought a lot of evidence and he even confessed his love for Y/N. Poor him can't even confess in front of her. I always told Y/N to get back to him but she always got lost and sometimes frustrated due to my daily budgings. I then gave up on her and she herself started to recover. I am more than happy for her that she is kinda gaining back to her bubbly and fluffy self. But one thing always budges me that when I activated Y/N's last number which she doesn't use anymore. When I checked on that number I saw 500+ messages from Taehyung and over 200+ missed calls. I read his every text he was begging so hard for Y/N to come back. But Y/N is completely unaware of this. But his last text hitted me hard it said.

You are haunting the incomplete parts of mine which are still lingering over me. But I won't let it anymore Taehyung is gonna find you again..........my doll.

For some reasons it kinda creeped me out. But not even in my seven births I am gonna let Y/N know about this. She is recovering. I am sorry Y/N, you needed to know about this but I am doing this for your good only. Forgive me for this.

-CHERRY'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

We both finally reached the mall. I got inside after the security scanned me. As soon as I got inside I met the manager. We both went towards him and I bowed at him although it's not in Filipino culture. Cherry shook hands with the manager. Then he said.

Manager: "Hi I am Joe Cruz it's nice to meet you guys, for confirmation you are..."

You: "I am Emi Y/N."

Cherry: "I am Cherry Quinn."

Mr Cruz: "It's nice to meet you both let me show you your workplace."

We both nodded and followed him. We stopped in front of a marvellous Store. I stepped inside and my eyes scanned the store 360°. There were Gucci, Givenchy and Balenciaga stores build inside it. There were only a few employees there as it's morning. I finched a bit when Cherry pinched my arms. I shot her a deadly glare. Suddenly Mr Cruz said something.

Me Cruz: "Y/N you will work as a visual merchandiser of the Gucci and Givenchy store okay and your partner would be Shinjae. Okay, you wait here he will be coming in just a few minutes okay. Miss Cherry, you follow me."

I looked at Cherry and she showed made a fist of her hand and mouthed 'Fighting'. In order to encourage me. I also showed her a thumbs up and she disappeared out of my sight. I sat down on a bench. Out of nowhere, the memories of me and Cherry getting ready for the first day of our work in Bighit flashed up in my mind. Few tears escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. As there are a few people around. I sat for a good 5 minutes and the glass door opened and a boy came inside. He looked around and came towards me. My body alerted as he came towards me so I quickly stood up.

??: "Are you Emi Y/N."

You: "Nae (yes) Anneyong has- "

I was about to greet him in Korean but then I realised I am in the Philippines. Oh God Y/N you are such a dumbo. Just great now my first impression is ruined successfully.

You: "Oh I am sorry, Yes I am Y/N."

??: "Aniya, Gwaenchana noona. I can understand hangul."

I was shocked a bit OMO. He knows Korean, Thank God at least I would feel a bit comfortable working with him as I am more fluent in Korean rather than any other languages I speak.

You: "Wow, wait are you Shinjae."

Shinjae: "Nae, I am Shinjae but you can call me Shin and I guess you are the new workers her right noona."

I nodded and he bowed at me and I bowed back.

Shinjae: "How do you know Korean by the way as no one else here can speak Korean."

You: "Because my dad is Korean but still I was raised up in Philippines because my mom is a Filipina girl only."

Shinjae: "Oooh, I am a Korean boy but I live with my uncle here for 13 years. as my mom and dad got divorced so my uncle brought me up here and this Is how I end up being here."

I felt bad for him that his parents got divorced poor kid.

You: "Oh I am sorry."

Shinjae: "No no it's okay by the way what's your age."

You: "Oh I am 30 years old what about you."

Shinjae: "Oh I am 25 years old as I guess you were older than me so you'd be my noona right."

He grinned like a kid and I nodded while shaking my hand. It's my first day and I already have a kid as my co-worker. For a moment Sujin came into my mind, I remembered how she ruffled my hairs when I acted like a total dumbo in front of her. She was mature he is not........ For him I need to act mature I guess. Because I can see he is already a crackhead. Lol.

You: "Now can we start with the work Jaei~."

Shinjae: "Wow you are so compassionate about your work. I loved that spirit noona. Come let's start the work okay."

I nodded and he took me for a tour around the store.