| A Mayan's Mind |

Start from the beginning

The two laugh at something she had said and he flirtatiously taps the edge of her chin. Angel sniffs, running his thumb across his nose, and placed his gaze back onto EZ and Gilly. Leaning forward, Angel jabs his thumb over his shoulder.

"Since when did Bishop and Jinx start seeing each other?" Angel whispered.

EZ and Gilly slightly looked behind Angel to see Jinx take Bishop's hand into her own.

"Yeah, that's weird...you said she had a rat boyfriend back then, right? Juice Ortiz?" EZ blinked, tapping his glass. Juice's end wasn't a secret amongst the MC community. Many members knew a rat when his truth came to be. EZ knew if he wasn't careful, he could end up like Juan Carlos.

"Yeah," Gilly sighed. "But it ain't like we are any better."

Angel hissed, clicking his tongue. "We are better, we are doing it for our club. You know that!"

Gilly shrugged, going back to the unlit cigar he had been holding onto since sitting down at the table. Coco raised his head while resting his hair into his palm, gripping a first full. His eyes kept on the book, wishing he could just speak with Mila one last time.

The door leading to the clubhouse opened and Regina-followed by a worried Chucky-ran inside. All eyes landed on the blonde once the door closed. This woman was not welcomed here nor did anyone know who sent her. Regina felt the tension and so did Chucky. Feeling small underneath the judgmental glances. It wasn't until Clove pushed herself from the barstool did the tension lighten up just a little.

"Regina! Hey, what are you doing here?" Clove questioned, walking towards the frightened woman.

Regina, happy to see a familiar face despite Clove being just as intimidating, met her halfway. She gripped Clove's arms, looking up at her with desperation.

"I need to speak with Johnny Cruz -"

Coco raised his head for the first time since she entered. Clove blinked but pointed towards Coco with some interest. Regina quickly rushes to Coco, standing before him with furrowed brows.

"Hi, I'm Mila's assistant, Regina," Regina began, holding out her hand. Coco only gives it a disregarded glance before going back to his sulking. "Um, Mila didn't send me. I came here on my own. She - she and Emily were hurt last night and they are both in the hospital."

Coco and EZ snapped their heads up at Regina.

"What?" Clove says from behind Regina, stepping beside her with a worried gaze. "Are they okay?"

Regina looked at the concerned faces with knitted brows. Everyone at the table, including Clove, held concern for Mila and Emily. Coco, however, looked away as if the news didn't shock him moments before. Regina held her handbag tightly, pressing her lipgloss-covered lips together.

"They will live, but I just wanted to let you know, Mr. Cruz...."

"Take me where they are," EZ says, more worried for Emily. His ex-girlfriend. Their relations may have ended 8 years ago, but he still loved and cared for Emily just as before.

Regina raised her head to study EZ, "I can't just bring you in - I can let them know, and possibly they can see you..."

EZ, not caring if that is all he needed to do to see Emily, began for the exit. Coco only sat like a statue, keeping his brown eyes on his book. Regina knew a little about what happened between Mila and Coco. She knew enough, but that didn't mean she didn't like the fact that Coco completely kept his thoughts to himself. If it were him, Mila would drop everything to make sure he is alright.

"Fine," Regina says slowly, shaking her head. "I just thought I should let you know." Regina turned to face Clove. "If you would like to come too, you may."