Starry night

It's one of those beautiful crystal clear summer nights as Jungkook checked out of the Gym he visits every second day or so. The sky is colored in deep shades of blue, purple and black with sparkling stars glowing from far away. He looks up into the sea of stars above his head to take a deep breath of the crisp air that's flowing through his raven black hair, still slightly damp at the ends from the shower earlier. After good few minutes of enjoying the bath in the soft rays of moonlight, he turned his attention to something even more beautiful. In the parking lot was only one car left, his love of his life, a matte black BMW M4 GTS.

His car was one of the only remaining things he had felt a deep passion for. It was many years of really hard work to finally being able to get one of these limited edition vehicles and he didn't regret one single penny he spent for it. Whenever he layed his deep eyes onto the aestheticly designed curves of the car, a smile crept into his face he just couldn't hide. The way the engine would roars up and moan is setting a fire of excitement deep down in his chest. „You're so pretty..." his melodic voice sang out as he approached his BMW.

The ravenette was in a dark place in his head for a very long time and was always desperately trying to escape the void inside his mind by doing things so forbidden and dangerous, that made his heart race and feel a little spark of light illuminate this emptiness.

He lets himself slide into the marine blue alcantara covered seats of his car as an exhausted sigh leaves his mouth. The prior heavy workout resulted in tired and aching muscles all over his body to the point he felt incredibly heavy. Jungkook is letting himself sink into the ultrasuede, enjoying the cold material against his steaming hot body. After a while he let his tattooed hands roam his thick thighs, squeezing around the tired muscle every now and then. A hiss escaped his lips at a particularly sore spot on the inner part of his legs. As he continues to massage his thighs trough his grey sweatpants, his breathing is getting a little heavier after every stroke. A tent is slowly rising in his pants as his member gets harder from the gentle teasing. He smirks, clearly enjoying how this evening is turning out so far.

To tease his cock, he let his fingers gently trace the outline of his cock through his pants. The fondling movement is causing his pretty tattoos to dance on his skin as he does so. The ink is covering his right hand, climbing up his arm and finally hugging his chest, forming a beautiful ensemble of snakes, greens and roses.

Far away, he can see a few people walking and chatting around since there's a fast food restaurant right next to the gym, attracting many people to meet and dine. The possibility to being seen and the danger attached to being caught on what he was about to do was freezing his blood. But in a really, really good way. He slid his hand inside his pants to feel up his almost fully hard penis and let the fingers play around with the pulsing member. When fully errect, he switched to very slowly stroke his length up and down, squeezing the tip every time his fist would slide up over the head. The tip of his cock turning a bright red color from the torture, desperately wanting to release as he keeps teasing and edging for a while. Frustrated groans and huffs are echoing off the interior of his black car as his breathing is getting more erratic. Completely lost in pleasure, Jungkook doesn't notice a male figure appearing in the side mirror, walking up his car towards him.

It wasn't until the man reached the driver's side that he noticed he's been caught touching himself inside his car. Frozen in the seat with his leaking cock in hands, he looks into the strangers eyes and visibly swallows.

....

Panting heavily from the long run he did, Taehyung stops on track to take a break. His lungs were burning and his legs seemed to give out at any moment as he went a little overboard with the workout. Many times he can't fall asleep because his mind is too busy to turn off, just like tonight so he decided to go for a run to get tired and eventually fall asleep a little easier afterwards.