(Here's a breakdown of the educational system real quick so elementary which is 6 years grades 1-6, then junior is 3 years which are grades 7-9, senior high which is another 3 years grades 10-12, the other stuff lol. Anyways I hope that helps in a sense I'm from America so its a bit different lol) 

While the teacher is blabbing on about how being a teacher is a hard career, we see one student in the back. She had a look of paranoia, her faced look a bit pale, she was biting her nails, and was staring at Izuku Yagi. 

Katsumi Pov 

Why, why did I have to see that last night? 

Flash Back - last night

The Bakugou household was quiet, everyone was sleeping peacefully during the night all but one person ... Katsumi Bakugou can be seen in her room twisting, turning, and crying while she's sleeping. 

What the hell wasn't I just dreaming about my debut as the number one hero?! 

Now she was in a black abyss, she began to wonder endlessly until she was sent free falling and ended up landing on the pavement

Fuck, that hurt! Now why the hell am I wandering in the streets?

Sirens could be heard nearby, so being sensible person she was Katsumi followed it till she ended up at her school. As she's walking in the school grounds she notices the various signs, and banners indicating that it was the next day.

Graduation? I don't get why I'm here.(hears the siren's louder and reach's a huge crowd with an ambulances and cops) What the hell is going on? (she pushes through the crowd and reaches up to front and see's her friends)  

Katsumi: Guys can someone tell me what's going on here? What's with this huge ass crowd and the cops and ambulance?

Katsuki: It's a day of rejoice Katsumi, Deku did it! (begins to laugh hard) 

Izumi: After so many years (kind of with a sad face) he actually listened to us and he killed himself! (now with a wicked smile)

Uraraka: Can't believe he's dead, well too bad I'll just have to find another nerd to get some good notes. Guys I want to go to the store, I need that new Channel bag it's going to look so good on me! 

Katsumi: Wait what! Why are you guys laughing about a matter like that? That's something you shouldn't be laughing about. (turning to direction of the cops) Officer what happened here?

Officer: Well someone jumped the roof. But you don't have to worry it just quirkless kid, those damn freaks. He did the world a favor if you ask me now if you'll excuse me (walking away). 

No what the fuck this can't be happening (rushing past the cops, she sees in the center a blanket covering someone) Please Izuku don't be under there! (lifting up the cloth she's met with a gruesome sight)