ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜᴇꜱ

I bang on the door loudly

I bang on the door loudly. Will, Matt, Scott and even Jake here outside the house where some fucking ass took advantage of Heaven. What was his name again? Cory? Moby? I forgot his name.

"Will you quit pounding on my door so loud?!" He yells, opening the door. "What the fu-" he's voice died down when he notices me standing there with a smirk. "What are you doing here?" He mutters, looking at the others.

He really thought I was done with him? He's more of a lunatic than I thought. Taking advantage of a obviously drunk girl and expecting no consequences.

"What's your name?" Jake ask calmly but with a wicked glint in his eyes, actually I think we all had that glint.

"Coby." He answered slowly.

"Well Coby were going to kick your fuckin ass." Will curses. As I grab Coby by his collar, throwing him to the ground as the others follow behind me.

"I had fun with you." I smirk, Coby covered with bruises all of his body that he's practically purple. Blood dribbling from his nose and mouth. "Good luck finding a job because no one is going to want to hire you, Heaven reported you to the police and if somehow if you even get hired I will make sure you get fired before you even step foot inside there."

I step back. His eyes basically telling me to have mercury on him. But where was this mercy when he was taking advantage of Heaven?

"P-p-lease." He mutters. "I-" before he can say anything else Scott sends a hard kick to his stomach.

"Your so disgusting." Scott looks at him like he's something at the bottom of his shoe.

"I swear I fuckin hate guys like him." Matt mutters glaring at the floor. We walk out leaving Coby crying out in pain.

"One last time Jensen!" Coach Lincoln yelled. I'm at practice, practicing on kicking through the uprights. Jogging slowly backwards before sprinting towards the football kicking through the uprights. The whole team cheering at my four row streak. "Good! Jensen you can leave early." He turns to the rest of the team. "The rest of you run the whole field!" With one last loud groan they were all running. "Jensen meet me at my office right now."

"Yes coach." I nod at him. I walk back inside the school building, passing by the classroom doors, reaching the end of the hallway waiting for him. Looking up when I hear Coach Lincoln's footsteps, he takes out his keys from his pocket opening the office.

"So what's your plan?" Coach ask after a moment of awkward of silence of him quietly observing me. I furrow my eyebrows at this question.

"My plan?" I repeat confusingly.

"Your plan. Do you want to further your football experiences?" He rest his chin on his fist looking at me questionably.

"Well my plan is to go into a university that has a good football team and hopefully get drafted to the NFL after that." I elaborate.