ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

8 years ago

8 years ago...

"Which one do you want?" Nana asks. We are both standing in front of a glass filled with delicious desserts the barista patiently waiting looking down at us with a small smile.

"Hmm." I mumble still thinking on what to eat this morning. "Can I get the chocolate chip cupcake Nana?" She nods kindly, a grin breaking out on her face.

"This is so good." I mutter to myself, eyeing my beautiful chocolate cupcake, waiting for Nana to pay.

"Ow!" A soft voice whines. Slightly stumbling from the small impact. Looking down to see what bumped into me or apparently I bumped into her. A girl around my age in front of me.

"I'm sorry, how foolish of me not to watch where I'm headed." I apologize my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. The girl finally looks up, causing my breathing to get caught in my throat and heart to race a little faster. Her eyes are the first thing I noticed, her stunning green eyes that remind me of my garden I have at home because everything there is filled with green but her eyes are more prettier than any green color if that even makes sense.

"It's whatever." A small pout forms on her lips. Instantly I feel worse than I already have. Does she think I did it on purpose?

"I am truly am sorry." I say sincerely. "I don't want you to think I intended on having you hurt. Are you hurt?" I ask quickly after.

"No. It's just uh!" A small chuckle escapes me, that I immediately hide when she narrows her eyes at me. It's just she looked so cute when she's confused. "Hey! Why are you laughing at me? What has you giggling?"

"It's-"

"Are you mocking me?" She accuses looking at me suspiciously.

"Your just funny." I giggle softly covering my hand over my lips as if it's going to hide the laughter. She still looks at me un surely, to make amends I take off my golden bracelet. "I'm only kidding, I promise I mean no harm." Clicking the bracelet together. I don't even think she noticed me putting it on her because she was to busy looking around.

"You know what." She looks at me with happy eyes. That can make anyone smile even me. "The cards are in you favor, I accept your apologize." She announces like it's top secret. She smiles brightly at me.

Wow. I can watch her smile forever.

"What's your na-"

"Caden!" What I'm pretty sure is Nanas voice called me. Only for a second I turned around met with Nanas worried face expression. "You scared me." She breaths out, chuckling in relief.

"Sorry Nana." I smile innocently at her.

I turned right back around only noticing the girl was gone.