ʟᴜᴄᴋ

I gulp trying to get rid of the aching pain in my chest seeing her dressed up in another persons shirt

I gulp trying to get rid of the aching pain in my chest seeing her dressed up in another persons shirt. Not really understanding what she meant when she said a random girls name.

"Cay?" She repeated. Nodding not trusting my voice trying not to look at the hickeys scattered all around her neck. "Okay so not to be awkward or anything but remember when we kissed around that fence?" I nod again. "The redhead who called my name?" I nod. "Okay can you like say something instead of nodding?" She snaps.

"Yeah what about it." I said bitterly. Well I thought it sounded it like that in my head but my tone was filled with jealously.

"What's your problem?" She signs in annoyance. Did she really just asked what's my problem? She's literally ignoring the fact she asked me to pick her up from one of her hookups.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Don't lie Cay." She adds.

"Just don't understand why you asked me to pick you up from a random guys house, like it's so fucking casual." Now I definitely know my tones filled with jealousy. Heaven looks down at her attire, frowning.

"Well if you would let me explain I would tell you what happened." She snapped. "Gretchen the red head. That fucking bitch." She laughed with no hint of humor in it. "We were at a club yesterday night and she forced me to go up with her to these guys." I press my lips into a thin line. Trying to make myself not say anything that sounds crazy. "The guy, Coby. Was forcing himself on to me-"

"Coby what?" I'm going to find this Thomas and beat the shit out that bitch. Than I'm going to buy some illegal drugs and stuff it into his pockets, calling the police on his ass so he can get his stupid ass in jail.

"Yeah fucking Thomas." She grits out. "Than that bitch ass had the nerve to convince me to sleep with him. Like do I look like a prostitute?" She scoffs. "Stupid Gretchen pulls me to the side..." I glance at her when she trails off. Her eyes starting to water. "Sh-she." She stutters. "She begged me to have sex with him a-and." She takes a deep breath. "When I said no, I guess she didn't like that and gave me a cup and said it was beer but really she drugged me." She cried. I parked the car onto a abandoned parking lot.

"What did she do to you?" I asked quietly, scared for her answer. As I pull her into a hug, she hesitates but gives in after a moment wrapping her arms around my torso.

"The next morning I woke up in his bed." She whispered softly, that I almost didn't hear her. Quickly I pull away, starting the car back up, racing towards the house that I picked Heaven up from.

That shit is so fucking disgusting for a man to do to a women, who clearly wasn't in the right mind set. It makes so much more sense now, the messy sex hair, hickeys scattered around her neck. I grip the steering wheel at the thought of someone taking advantage of her, it's not a thought because it really did happened.

"Where are we going?" I was slightly surprised by her calm voice even though we were going way past the speed limit, racing towards that lame guys house.

"Beat the shit out of that pathetic asshole." I snarled. She nods her head in approval, resting her head back on the headset.

"Fucking hate that dumb shit." She mutters. Quickly reaching the house, getting out of the car. Not even turning off the car, just stomping away.

What an idiot. He seriously left the door open. Bonus for me, bad for him. I can't even fucking explain how mad I am right now. I can practically feel my whole body raging with anger, stalking my eyes around every corner.

"Who are you?-" A guy ask coming from around the corner, before he can finish his sentence I already had him pinned to the wall. "What the fuck man-" he stopped when I pulled him by his collar, slamming him back against the wall hard, that pieces of the wall came out.

"You think you can touch my girl!" I yell, causing him to flinch tremendously. "Huh!" I repeat when he stays silent.

"She was basically asking-" I punched him, his head snapping in the other direction from the hit.

"You wanna repeat that shit again?" I squeeze his throat. "You think you can take advantage of her and not get away with it!" His face pale now. I sign annoyance, throwing him roughly towards the floor. "Why did you force yourself on her when she said no!"

"Her friends said yeah." He coughed blood out.

"I didn't fucking know her friend was Heaven?" I kicked him in the stomach. "How does it feel to take advantage of an intoxicated teenage girl fuck tard?." I kneel next to him just to repeating punching him. "Answer! Because clearly you know how it feels."

"Now this is embarrassing." A voice laughed evily. I slightly glance up, noticing the red head smirking down at us, catching my eye she expands. "Hello there handsome I'm Gretchen." With one last kick in the gut to the groaning boy beside me, I stood up.

"You fucking drugged her." I seethed darkly.

"Ah I guess that whore already told her." She rolled her eyes.

"Whore?" I raise my eyebrows daringly. "Weren't you the one forcing her to have sex with a guy and when she refused, you drugged her? Basically giving her over to the ugly ass." I point to the guy.

"Yeah well she was making things difficult than it had to be." She shrugged carelessly.

"You are!" I exclaim laughing bitterly. "So fucking lucky I don't lay my hands on a women." I run my hands through my hair in frustration. "So damn lucky.

"Luck aren't I?" She smirked cockily. "Oh and before you leave Caden, will you leave a little message for my dear Heaven." I wasn't listening to her because I was already out not wanting to be in that psychotic girls presence anymore. "Tell her this isn't over!"