ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛ

I lazily look around the room

I lazily look around the room. Where am I? This looks nowhere near how my room looks like. Frustratedly, throwing the blankets that were draped over me, across the bed.

Quickly I got up from the bed panicky. Looking down at my clothes.

Oh my god!

I was dressed in an oversized button up shirt, my underwear nowhere to be found. Gasping loudly noticing bruises scattered along my thighs and chest. Snapping my head back towards the bed, looking at the scattered clothing around.

"Good morning!" Coby chirped from beside the bathroom frame, looking at me from head to toe with a cocky smirk. "You look ravishing." Ignoring him, I stomp toward the bathroom, slamming the door in his face.

Examining myself through the mirror, my usual tamed hair, now all over the place. Furrowing my eyebrows when I see hickeys on my neck?

That's weird because I know I didn't hook up with anyone. Wait hold on- Gretchen. I fucking told her I wasn't going home with those idiots.

I can't believe she would do that to someone.

Still in a daze I walked out of the room. Feeling so out of place, attempting to pull down the shirt to cover more of myself, it only just creeps back up. Coby watching me with a small smile of his face.

"You look just as stunning as you did last night." He shakes his head his cockiness flowing through the air. I stood quiet my eyes watering at the mention of last night. "Oh great she's crying now." He mumbled.

"I-" my lips wobbled as I think of what to say. Suddenly I get this rush of anger flowing through my veins.

"Aww." He fake pouts. "Look this little princess is crying." I clench my fist thinking of all the things he did to me.

"Y-you raped me." I seethed.

"It wasn't rape babe." He smacked his lips mockingly which only angered me more. "You were begging me."

"I- I was drugged." Despite my anger my cheeks were flowing with tears. "An-and y-you knew that!" I point.

"So what if I did anyways?" He raises his eyebrows. "What are you gonna do about it?"

"I can t- I will report you to the police! The drug is still there and I will have them drug test me, so you'll be the one behind bars!" I cried through my anger.

"Go ahead." He shrugged like he doesn't believe me. "They won't believe you." I nod my head walking out of the foyer not before floating the big door and locking him inside. Only walking away when I hear him banging loudly on the door.

"Finally your awake!" Gretchen groaned from the kitchen counter. "I've been waiting for you since." She looked down at her Apple Watch. "Eleven! It's already two." I ignore her walking up to her.

"Why would you do that to me Gretchen?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Do what Heaven?" She dragged her words out in a bored tone looking at me as if I was useless.

"I have never done anything to you." I whisper. "A-and I treated you as my friend and you treated me as your little puppet. You drugged me just because I didn't want to sleep with him."

"Well you did." She tilts her head mockingly, my face inches away from her. "Didn't you Heaven?"

"Gretchen." I glared at the floor darkly. "I don't ever want to see your face again." I close my eyes trying to control myself from crying. "Or so help me I will not be responsible for my actions."

"Is that a threat?" She raises her eyebrows in surprise, opening my eyes to show her how serious I am.

"Take it how you want it." I mutter.

"No." She shakes her head. "You walk away now and I won't regret what I do to you." She threatens.

"I never want to be associated with other you again Gretchen and I don't care about your threats do whatever you want to do but nothing will be worse than what you did to me."

"Well that what happens when you befriended a random girl from the bar, you never know he true colors."

"Friend?" I scoff. "Maybe we were but not any more."

"And you think you can get rid of me?" She tilts her head daringly. "I don't care what you say Heaven. You will be seeing more of me."

"I will not be taking accountable for my actions." I announce walking out of the house.

"You will regret doing that Carter!" She yells as I slam the door. Even if it's last thing I ever do, I will destroy Gretchen fucking Cook.

She really had the nerve to call me her friend when she let guys we don't even know take advantage of me. And to top it all off that idiot fucking drugged me.

She really had the audacity to threaten me. I scoff underneath my breath. Gretchen is delusional if she thinks I'm going to let this go. She really thought I would be imitated by her weak threats?

I walk down the long drive way, cars passing by. Looking down at my feet when I realize I don't have any shoes on. Only wearing the light blue button up that stops below my knees. People are going to think I'm a crazy homeless person.

I pat the shirt, trying to find my phone I put inside the pockets. Signing in relief when I take it out. I probably would have boughten a new phone than go back to that dreadful house to go back and get it.

"What's up Aven?" Caden ask, answering on the first ring.

"Can you do me a favor Cay?" My voice croaked from crying.

"Yeah, what is it?" He confirms with no hesitation.

"Well actually I have two but I will tell you the other later." I state. "Can you pick me up? I was at a club last night and woke-" I cut myself off.

"Okay." He said. "Just send me the address and I'll go right now." I hear keys shuffling in the background.

"Yeah okay." I say, sending him my address. Now waiting for him to come.

Seeing Caden's black matte sport car stop in-front of me after waiting five minutes. I slowly get in, sighing when I sit down.

"Thank you." I smile gratefully at him. He ignores me taking in my appearance, his lips now into a thin line, dragging his eyes back toward the road.

"What happened?" He mutters, not sparing me a glance.

"Gretchen Cook."