{Masterchef}

Requested by anonymous: A one-shot where Peter goes to Masterchef and wins everyone over there, including Gordon Ramsey, with his adorableness. An identity reveal in the middle of it, please?

For all those wondering, whenever I have an anonymous request, I usually correct the spelling and grammar lol. When the person is tagged, I just keep the request as it is. Idk why I told y'all this but I'm feeling very... chatty. Also, I cut my waist-length hair till my armpit and I regret nothing :D. My sis was ranting though, about how she wishes to grow her hair long and I just chopped it off... I still regret nothing.

TW: Food. Whipped everyone. CUTE Peter. Like Tom Holland is already cute, but imagine him with even fluffier hair and baby cheeks and being smol. GAH, my heart is hurting from imagining this. OOC judges? Maybe? I just wanted to make them really whipped for Peter.

**********

"This is, Masterchef season 12," Gordon Ramsay announced.

"This season, we'll be doing something that has never been done before,"  Joe Bastianich said calmly.

"This season, instead of 18 being the minimum age, we'll allow ages from 16 years old to compete. That is correct, 16 years old can also compete in this season," Aarón Sánchez declared.

"With that being said, let's welcome our first contestant."

***********

"I'm sorry Adeline, but I'm afraid I cannot give you this apron," Gordon said, "Your chicken was dry and not well-seasoned, the gravy was too spicy, and the entire dish as a whole was too simple. Practice a bit more and try again later," he said, ticking all of them on his fingers, then patted her shoulder softly.

"Yes, thank you, chef," Adeline sniffled, then smiled and went away.

.

.

.

"Who's the youngest contestant we've had till now," Aaron asked. 

"I think it was Grayson Andrews? He was 18," Joe said.

"Next contestant, please," Gordon called out, sighing once.

"The next contestant is the youngest here," a staff member said.

"The youngest here? How old is he?" Aaron asked.

"He's 16," the staff member said just as the door opened.

Soft footsteps came, and the judges craned their necks to see the youngest contestant.

In the light, came the single most adorable 16-year-old ever seen. He had wildly curly and fluffy brown hair with equally brown huge puppy eyes. He was short and small, looking even smaller in his huge blue hoodie and black jeans. He looked up at the judges with wide eyes and smiled hesitantly.

 He looked up at the judges with wide eyes and smiled hesitantly