{Peter Snaps at Flash}

If you haven't guessed already, I'm a sucker for badass Peter :)

Disclaimer: All I own is a piece of chewed bubblegum and a bottle of vodka — so if you want to get drunk and eat pre-chewed gum, sue away!

TW: Bullying. Dead! Aunt May(sorry). Mature language. Mentions of suicide. School.

**********

"You are such a smartass, aren't you Penis?" Flash hissed loudly.

Peter closed his eyes and sighed as he slammed the locker door shut. It was the end of the day and Flash had been throwing insult after insult at him. As for the rest of the students and teachers? They were standing and watching. 

'One more insult and I am not holding back now.'

"You are worthless, Penis, worthless," Flash shouted. 

"You-," Ned started angrily. 

"1 out of 5," Peter stated calmly. The entire hallway quietened down. Peter had never spoken up to Flash, this was news to them. 

"What the fuck are you saying?" Flash snarled.

"1 out of 5 students are bullied every day in schools all over the world," Peter tilted his head and stared at Flash, "most of them commit suicide or start self-harming because neither students nor staff would do anything about it." Peter's dark eyes flitted over to the gathered crowd of students and teachers, who suddenly felt very interested in their shoes. Peter noticed some cameras out and felt his blood boil.

"They probably deserved it Penis, as do you. Just go kill yourself," Flash smirked. 

"Oh really," Peter took a step closer to Flash, "What exactly have I done that I should go and kill myself as you say?" He took another step, "Please do tell. I am incredibly curious." 

Flash opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly he realized he had nothing. Under Peter's scrutinizing eyes, he suddenly felt 1 foot small. 

"You have constantly belittled me for what? Your own satisfaction at the fact that you are bullying a poor kid from Queens who has lost everything in his life?" 

Flash took a step back. The crowd watched stunned. 

"Ten years in the future, when you look back at your high school days, what will you remember? You beating me up daily. You hurling insults at me for simply existing. You getting your parents to get you out of the punishments you deserve. How proud will you feel, won't you Eugene?"

"You tell him, Peter," a student shouted. Peter immediately whirled around to face him.

"Oh no, you don't get to belittle him either. All of you are as bad, if not worse than him," Peter's eyes went to Principal Morita, who had just arrived and was about to shout at him, "Tell me, Principal. What would you do if I killed myself as Eugene said? What would you do if I finally succumbed to the pressure of his relentless words?" Peter's eyes regarded the principal.

"I'll tell you. You'll ignore it because his parents give you money. You are going to keep it quiet because his parents fund the school. And when you do that, you will be as much of a murderer as him." Ned watched in silent glee as the entire squirmed uncomfortably, finally understanding the impact of Peter's words.

"Don't bother suspending me Morita," Peter said, finishing packing his bag, "I'll probably have to do what Eugene has been wanting me to do since I joined the school." He fixed his gaze on Flash, "You know my last living relative? Aunt May? The one you continuously told me would kill herself to get away from me? She died," Flash staggered back, his back slamming against the lockers, horrified with himself. Ned and MJ whipped around to face him, "Blood cancer. I'll probably have to go to an orphanage far away from Queens." 

Peter swung his bag on his back, knocking off Principal Morita's hand that had settled on his shoulder. "Parker-," Flash started.

Peter had already walked away, the crowd parting around him, cameras still trained on him. His eyes met Happy's, who was standing at the end of the crowd.

Happy firmly patted Peter on his shoulder. "Come on kid, you need to tell all these things to Stark." Peter didn't acknowledge his words, his eyes trained to the ground.

"Kid-," "Let's just go," Peter interrupted. Happy pursed his lips but nodded. He made a mental note to talk to his boss.

(Long story short, Peter Parker is now Peter Stark).

*****

BONUS:

Youtube Reactions:

in_jail_out_soon: Was that man at the end Happy Hogan? Tony Stark's personal bodyguard??
Likes: 2.5k Dislikes: 3 Comments: 27

desperate_enuf: 'She died'. The way Peter(?) said this, it was as if he is used to losing everything in life. My heart hurts.
Likes: 100 Dislikes: 0 Comments: 2

herpes_free_since_03: GUYS I REMEMBER READING A NEWS ARTICLE. Ben Parker was a police officer who was shot. Peter Parker was there with him then and his uncle was in his arms as he bled out. Oh my gAwD 😭😭
Likes: 5k Dislikes: 1 Comments: 672

kiss-my-axe: The way the bully had no reason for bullying Peter... I wanted to literally stab him in the gut.
Likes: 4.7k Dislikes: 4 Comments: 33

king_0f_dairy_queen: This boy literally made an entire hallway squirm WITHOUT raiding his voice. King shit right there.
Likes: 297 Dislikes: 0 Comments: 3

BetterThanYouFlash: Parker I'm so sorry. If you're seeing this, I am sorry. So so sorry. 
Likes: 1 Dislikes: 7k Comments: 532
>
yeeterparkour: I'm sorry Flash, I cannot forgive you just yet. As for the rest of the people, please stop hating on him.
Likes: 62k Dislikes: 0 Comments: 709

ask_yo_girl_about_me: Excuse me sorry I'm just gonna go and adopt a kid from Queens today.
Likes: 2.4k Dislikes: 1 Comments: 853
>TheAvengersOfficial✅: Watch us beat you to it.
Likes: 45k Dislikes: 9 Comments: 852

**********