My Sacred Love

"I love you." Achilles said looking up at the ceiling of his and Patroclus tent. "I love you more than everything." Achilles declared looking at Patroclus with a big grin. "O really like what?" Patroclus said hiding his laughter back at Achilles ridiculous and proud declaration. Achilles didn't even need to think before he responded "I love you more than air I breathe, and I love you more than food I consume, and I love you more than the sun that Helios hangs, and as well as the moon Selene brings over the days sun, and I love you more than the body I have been given, and I love you more than the sky, and I love you more than the rain that falls over the dry earth." Achilles went on and on about the love he felt for Patroclus, how he loved Patroclus more than his own mother , of course he had told Patroclus in his ear so not even divinity nor his mother would hear of his rash confession, but that didn't mean that he didn't mean it nonetheless; Achilles love for Patroclus was infinite and never ending, he was convinced that it was even bless by Aphrodite herself for no union could be more lovely and strong as theirs. And Patroclus just sat and nodded lovingly because he didn't have the heart to tell him that Aphrodite did not care and would not care about their poor mortal life's let alone their romances, but as more and more convincing words fell from Achilles mouth deep down Patroclus felt himself believing his beloved because what if Aphrodite did care and she was just as enamored by Patroclus and Achilles romance as they both were, what if all the claims Achilles made about bringing down the stars and defying the gods themselves just for him where true and possible. So as Achilles sat there close to his love going on and on, Patroclus chose to believe him and all that fell from his mouth.

A/n: just a small little Drabble. Thx for reading babes❤️