We see the two sides charging at each other as it was the light against the dark. (Avengers: Endgame great movie!!!!) 

Timeskip- brought to you by Truck-kun

The battle was fierce and many lives were lost while fighting the darkness. Issei along with Ddraig were able to defeat The Beast of Apocalypses. Vali sacrificed himself in order to buy time for Issei to defeat Trihexa. Lending his support to Issei after his death, Ddraig was able to fight alongside Issei and ended the war (Vali protected Issei, like how Neji protected Naruto rip the goat). 

Issei Pov: 

Issei Pov: 

After Trihexa was defeated I ran to Vali's side. Checking his pulse I felt his heart rate dropping by the second. 

Vali :(weakly) Issei you did it , I-Im so happy we saved the day side by side . 

Issei : Come on Vali get up man, we still have a lot to accomplish like, like oh we still have to fight to see whose the strongest dragon. What about Kuroka? You can't leave your wife and daughter man  crying) please don't go.  

Vali : Its ok Issei, I'm glad to have fought along side my brother in arms (coughing). I know my  kitten will be sad but, be a good uncle and help my daughter grow up like her old man. 

Issei :(crying more) Please Vali don't go. Albion! Albion! Come on dragon help him. (feeling a hand on his shoulder and looking over he see's Ddraig) 

Yes your seeing correct, this young man is the red dragon of domination himself

Yes your seeing correct, this young man is the red dragon of domination himself . He suddenly materialized right after Vali touched Issei's chest while jumping to take the hit for Issei . 

Ddraig :(in a weak voice) I'm not sensing him Issei. (tear's forming in the corner of his eyes) I CAN'T SENSE HIM!

Vali :(placing a hand on Ddriag) Here's one last gift from the old lizard, (turning to Issei) listen you (lightly punching his face) you are the strongest person I know. (coughing harder with blood) It's ok Issei I'll have company  like  Asia, Saji, Sairaorg, and even Gas (hands falling to his side) 

Noted : None of these characters are dead in the show/manga at least that I know of. There dead in this well for plot!

Issei : Vali (shakes him) VALI!!!!!!!