"Allow us to assist you queen. You've been all working. King will be mad at us if he gets to know about it." One of them pleads, looking down. Her words couldn't help but made you chuckle. This time you don't refuse and accept their assistance, ordering them to deliver soup to namjoon. Since taehyung is out for some official work, next you make your way towards the east wing once done with slipping into a new attire. Clutching the foodtray in her hands, a maiden trails behind you.

Once inside the chamber, she places the food tray on the nightstand and leaves. On her pristine reclining chair, the old lady is perched near the window, that floods the room with gentle breeze and sunlight. Her hands skillfully move, she's imerged in weaving but you can't figure out what exactly she's planning to make.

"Halmeoni." You softly chime, walking towards her. She's always sweet and warm.

"Ah YN dear." She rises up from her chair and places the stuff aside. Cupping the sides of your head, she presses a soft peck on your temple. "It's been long." And that's why you've concluded to hand her soup by yourself since taehyung won't leave you alone unless it's really unavoidable. Even today he seemed reluctant to leave the town.

Grabbing her wrinkled hands in yours, you grant them sight squeeze, apologising, "I'm sorry. I promise, I'll come more often." You widely smile at her, face beaming with so much happiness, more than ever before. She could straightly see it, glow of love. Infact, she has been once there too.

"I see queen you are gleaming a lot. Taehyung must been taking great care of you." She teasingly chuckles and you burst into giggles on his name, looking down sheepishly. Crimson red spreads on your cheeks briskly as you manage to nod while biting your lips.

"Now that your feelings are mutual. Don't hesitate and give me a grandchild soon." She pats the side of your head lovingly. Her words just multiples the deep dark hues on your peachy white cheeks. Taehyung has asked you a couple of time for the same but you weren't ready. He respected your decision saying that he'd wait impatiently unless you give all of yourself to him. You knew you liked and trusted him, he had given you every reason to but love? Love is a strong word. Besides, rushing things, that wasn't what you wanted so you chose to wait, wait to fall for him deeper and deeper unless you can't anymore before moving on to start a family with him.

"Bring my grandchild to me as soon as possible so I can see if it fits the socks I made."

"Halmeoni you made socks?" You exclaim. She has already started weaving clothes for the kid who isn't even in your womb.

"Wait let me show you." With these words, she walks back to her long trunk and returns with a pair of woolen socks. Light pink in color, they look beautiful especially with the woolen flower attached on the side of each of them.

"These are so pretty. I'm going to show it to him." You excitedly chime and that's when you remember you brought something for her earlier. The food tray who was long forgotten eventually receives some attention. After making her sit on the edge of bed, you grab a stool and sit across her with food tray in your hands.

"Now tell me how is it?" You ask once she gulps down a spoonful.

Receiving no response from her, you ask again, "Is it delicious?" But when she doesn't replies for further one whole minute, you begin to doubt the taste. Did it get too cold? What if it has something she's allergic to? But her further words vanishes all of your worry in thin air

"You are going to make this for me twice a week. And if you won't, I'll sue you." You cackle off at the choice of her words while she slurps down the delicious liquid with a serious face as if she'd really sue you if you chose to disobey her but soon breaks down in her sweetest smile.