2nd Book Is Out!

Hey guys! weeaboostrawberry15 here with an exciting update! I know you guys have been waiting so long for me to publish the sequel, and that time has finally come! Check out my second book, A Twist to our Futures, which is a Killua X OCs X Gon story following the Greed Island, Chimera Ant, and 13th Hunter Chairman Election arcs. I highly encourage you to comment your funny, appreciative, or simply kind words to show your love for the story and its OCs.

 I highly encourage you to comment your funny, appreciative, or simply kind words to show your love for the story and its OCs

Please check out the poll on Quotev and let me hear your feedback from you all. Don't forget to vote for your favorite chapters and let me know what you think about it by commenting on any chapter.

My Quotev username is the same, weeaboostrawberry15, and I have posted the stories there as well. If any of you are using Quotev, you will find my Wattpad profile online. Be sure to follow me for updates and important announcements.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading Deep Love for You and Adventure! If you haven't already, please add this book to your library or reading list so that it will always be there if you want to read it again. Also, comment on your favorite chapters your favorite moments in the story.

That's all for me to say! Enjoy reading A Twist to our Futures, and show your love and support for me and my story.