Heavens Arena - Chapter 25

- One month later -

We passed through the hallway to go to Gon's room, where we found him doing a handstand much to our surprise. My jaw dropped when I saw his arm was perfectly healed in just a month. How in the name of God would he be so energetic when he had several injuries from his battle last month?

"What...in...tarnation?" Lynn mumbled.

"Oh, hey guys! I was just about go out to look for you." He smiled while continuing to do his handstands.

"What the heck? How did you get better so fast?" Killua stared at the dark-haired male in visible confusion as we walked in.

"Are you even sure you're feeling okay?" I asked.

Gon got down with no problem and happily moved around. "See? I'm perfectly fine!"

"Seriously, what is your body made of anyway?" Killua asked.

"I don't really know how to answer that." He shrugged.

"You're such a weirdo, ya know that?"

He puffed out his cheeks, and I softly giggled. "So anyways, weren't you going to say something earlier?"

"Oh, that's right!" Killua dug into his pocket and took out four tickets. "These aren't just ordinary tickets. They're for Hisoka's fight."

"Wait, really?" I turned my head to him, curious to find out where he got those tickets.

"C'mon, I'll explain when we go somewhere to eat." He grinned, and I cheered. Only because I was getting tired of eating lots of snacks. We walked out of the room and out of Heavens Arena to find someplace to eat lunch.

We eventually reached a small café, and we ordered some food and drinks and went to sit down at an unoccupied table. I happily took a bite out of my hamburger as I listened to Killua explain about Hisoka's upcoming match.

"As a fighter of the 200th floor, I got dibs on those tickets. Hisoka's match is real popular. I even saw scalpers."

"Really?" I said with food in my mouth.

"Lizzy, don't talk with your mouth full." Lynn sent me a warning look across from me, and I pouted and continued listening to Killua.

"I've been trying to gather information. Turns out Hisoka's the real deal." I swallowed and took a sip out of my juice, growing tense. "He has an 8-3 record, with six KO's. Those six KO's ended up in death, killing his opponents mercilessly."

"Didn't he had three losses?" Lynn asked.

"Those three losses were forfeits." He stated.

"Forfeits?" Gon said.

"Well, he reached the registration deadline and signed up for a fight, but didn't show up." His cat face appeared when he said that.

"What does that mean?" Gon asked.

"That means when Hisoka does fight, he never loses."

We all nodded.

"Out of all the times he's fought, he's only given up a total of four points. One was a knockdown and the others were clean hits. Which makes him as strong as a Floor Master."

"Wow. Guess that means I'm in trouble then." My eyes went to Gon, who was trembling with fear and excitement. I frowned, thinking how he could be able to defeat the creepy magician without screwing up. I continued eating my hamburger and fries and finished my drink.

You're not the kind who gets scared easily, huh? Darn it, now I'm getting more worried about you than myself.

"So, his opponent is some guy named Kastro. Two years ago, he managed to get the only knockdown ever against Hisoka." Killua explained.