50. The last day.

Nandini

It was our last night here, tomorrow at 9 PM we have our return flight. We have been to almost every place my husband wanted me to see. He says only two more things left to do, which we'll do tomorrow morning.

We had planned to stay at our villa today. It was 2:30 PM and we had just came back from our spa session my dear husband went to sleep as soon as we got here. Leaving him to sleep, I went to pack our luggage. Keeping two pairs of dresses out and some makeup products for me because I am not using makeup here but I'd definitely need some touch up when we land in Mumbai. We would reach there by 12:30 in the night but as they say Mumbai never sleeps before 3-4 in the morning... we would definitely face the paparazzi there.

It was 4:30 by the time I packed all our stuff. Yes. Our clothes we got from home and then the shopping we did here. I went to the kitchen and made two coffees. Black for him and the milk one for me. I smiled looking at my sleeping husband. Keeping both the mug's on the drawer table beside the bed, I smirked.

"Can I post cheesy stuff online? Like Manik's pictures from my account?" I messaged on the group in which now Pia was added and Cabir had recently added Navya as well. Thinking of their teasing I am gonna get once I go back, I blushed.

"GO AHEAD!" --Alya

"YESSSS!!" --Cabir

"DO IT ALREADY WOMAN! PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET SOMETHING." --Mukti.

"STOPPP. WE ALL AREN'T EVEN FOLLOWING EACHOTHER. FIRST DO THAT AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT PUBLIC.!" --Pia.

"By the time I do these above instructed things... my husband will wake up. *rolling eyes emoji* Ps- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL TALKING WITH CAPS ON?" I replied.

"MANIK IS SLEEPING?*teasing emoji*"--Abhi bhai. IGNORED!

"Buddy's asleep? Must be too tired"--Dhruv.

"Ye naam kharab kar raha hai mera... honeymoon pe kaun sota hai? SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU MANIK MALHOTRA." I rolled my eyes at Cabir's reply. There are two types of friend, one like our Dhruv... caring and loving and the other like Cabir...

"Nandini baby do it already. Ps.-we already sent you friend requests ages ago.. you never accepted. *Glaring face emoji*." I chuckled at Alya's message and quickly closed the WhatsApp, opening my Instagram, I went to Manik's profile.. we both were following each other already.

Following Fab4 and Pia and accepting their requests, I made my account public. Taking a look at my feed and whatever shit I was following or had posted... I quickly made the appropriate changes. I looked around for Manik's phone... it was still switched off. I clicked his sleeping picture making sure to not click his bare chest. With the other hand I turned his phone and unlocked it with the face ID. YUP. My face ID in his phone. *smirking*

 *smirking*