|< It's A Jungle Out There >|

Welcome!! This series, and the labor of love it has been to start it, was a quick whim based off of my favorite TV show about a former detective that runs around with his nurse/assistant and friends at the police department to solve crimes in the homicidal - albiet exciting - city of San Fransisco. And yes, I do mean the one and only MONK. That show, along with a visit to my cousin's at Whitman College, was the beautiful spark for my writing.

References to the show will be hinted throughout, so try to pick them up if you can. If you have not seen MONK, you can still read this novel, but I highly suggest watching the show for some good entertainment haha. 

The story of Alex Walker's adventure is only just beginning, so indulge in where it all started with me. This story has already been written, so I PROMISE that updates will not stray from schedule unless I go on a vacation this summer - in which case they will be early.  That schedule requires that I update every Friday and Saturday. If there are spelling or grammar errors, I am not proofreading because quite simply I don't have much time to do so. Please point any of them out to me.

Please, enjoy my first work; The Flora Felony!!

And always remember:

"Happiness is a choice." -Lieutenant Disher

|< fern >|