tsundere k :P
し またね

she shut her phone off after the small conversation and waited a few minutes for k to arrive.

in the meantime, she went downstairs and smiled as she saw jay cook a small breakfast.

"you're doing well jay." she praised the hawk. he returned a smile and a slight nod.

not too long after jay finished cooking, the hybrids finally awoke from their slumber.

ara quickly ate her breakfast and noticed the doorbell rang nonstop.

she rolled her eyes in disbelief and walked up to the door, swinging it open and glaring at the person who had pushed the doorbell constantly.

nicholas, k and taki stood by the doorframe.

"woah, never invited this dwarf and uhm, you." she snickered.

k snorted.

"yeah, but they desperately wanted to come. especially nicholas."

the hybrids perked their heads up at the mention of nicholas' name. all of them stood up and dashed towards the front door.

"NICHOLAS!!!" they shouted in sync.

nicholas put on his smug face and pushed ara out of the way, greeting the hybrids warmly like they were his own.

ara sighed and saw as k smirked.

"i really have to go now, take good care of them alright?" she pat his shoulder and went off to her car.

as k and taki had walked in, the other 7 who lived in the house had already been busy with nicholas.

"wang yixiang, since when were you so popular amongst these hybrids." taki complained.

"they like me i guess." he shrugged and chuckled slightly. the other 7 had dragged him onto the couch to play video games too.

"wah, how can ara live with them. they were the messiest ones. also i still ask myself how they managed to sneak out-"

"leave the hybrids be, k. at least they were free." the younger spoke.

"yeah i guess. but they found an owner and they reunited again, thankfully."

"they 5 have been apart from the hybrid shelter since, i don't know, 1 and a half years?"

k nodded at takis remark and walked into the kitchen. "i think it's best for us to eat," he paused.

"WANG YIXIANG!!!" k called from the kitchen.

that caused nicholas to startle and jump up from his seat. "YEAH?" he answered.

"come eat" the eldest laughed hysterically at nicholas' reaction and so did taki.

"i'm seriously gonna kill you all." he frowned and walked over to the kitchen, sitting on a stool.

"we have a dining room too.." jake pointed out.

"yeah, but only the three of us are gonna eat. you can go play, unless you haven't eaten." they nodded.

the 7 walked over to the couch and started the game console. "kind of scared of k..." jake frowned.

"if he gets harsh, just know he doesn't mean it jake. you know him. he's just strict and we know he loves us like brothers." heeseung said.

"true." niki nodded in agreement and laid his eyes on the tv.

jake sighed, of course he knew that. but he isn't usually around really strict people, mainly because he thinks they hate him.

"snap out of your thoughts jake hyung. we're all here." jungwon smiled and threw his arms around jake,

when they heard a knock at the door.

__________
IT TOOK SO LONG I'M SORRYYYY