PART 35- A life time of moments

For the past 2 days, I was almost constantly in my room. You would think I would have had a good rest then, yeah no. It was as if they were taking turns to come and check up on me. In the beginning, I appreciated it, they showed how much they cared about me. But after a while, you get tired of it. I just wanted to sleep, not play a board game with my dad...But my suffering is over, Bruce cleared me to go back to my normal routine, minus doing missions. Which sucked, knowing I normally went on a mission the day after tomorrow.By the time my alarm went off, I was already awake...But Nat wasn't.

"shut. It. Off" Nat's voice growled into her pillow.

"I'm sorry, I thought I had turned it off" I rushed out of the bathroom and to my bedside table with my phone on it. Quickly shutting it off. "Sorry" I leaned down to plant a short kiss on her cheek, only to be surprised by her arms wrapping around my waist. Pulling me back into bed, laying on top of her.

"Instead of being awake BEFORE your alarm goes off, you could have just stayed next to me and cuddled." Her raspy morning voice whispered against my neck, causing shivers down my spine. Her eyes remained closed the entire time, making me chuckle a bit at how she lays there. "Glad that I'm entertaining to you"

"It's just, you have a really bad case of morning hair. I didn't know you could have hair that straight up." My chuckle continued and before I could do anything, she wrapped her leg around me and flipped us over. Making me lay under her now. "Oh, Hello," I said as her eyes finally opened, and we made eye contact. Making me a little lost in her gaze. Every time I look at her up close, it's like I'm seeing her for the first time. Her beauty will never cease to amaze me...Even when her hair looks like this... "Your hair really doesn't look any better now that you're hanging over me like this"

"Rude" She slapped my arm lightly, making me laugh even more.

"But I still love you" Her eyes widened and Her facial expression appeared to be shocked for a second. I mean this is the second time I've said it. I thought we could say this more often to each other? "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, It just feels good to hear you say that. Like really good." Oh, thank god. "I love you too" The words caused a wide smile to appear on my face. She leaned in again, closing the space between us as our lips touched. The kiss started out soft and calm, but it changed. Our lips began to dance with each other at an accelerated pace. It was like it was magnetic, even if I wanted, I couldn't leave her lips. Even almost forgetting to breathe. My hands trailed down her back down to the bottom of her shirt, where I played with the edge, before lifting it slowly. Until the moment when it no longer works, Nat kept contact with my lips. She quickly pulled away, lifting her shirt over her head, before attacking my lips again. Muffled moans made their way out of my mouth because of all the feelings she gave me. Her body that lay on top of me. Her raising heartbeat I felt on me. Her touch. Everything about her...I felt everything.

She placed her hand on my cheek. And again, I could feel more than usual. Her blood flowing through her body. Her lungs filling with air. I pulled back from the kiss, but put my hand on hers that was on my cheek.

"Everything okay?" Nat asked, a bit out of breath.

"I-uh, I think I'm having, whatever happened a few days ago, again" I replied, out of breath myself. I saw Her face immediately change to a worried look. "But less bad! I just feel...more" I quickly added.

"Okay good" She lets out a deep sigh. "I was worried for a moment that I would have to take you back to the infirmary." She nervously laughed.

"Hey Hey, I'm okay. I just thought you should know" My free hand pushed away some fallen strands of hair that had fallen in front of her face.

"what does it feel like? I mean does it hurt?" Her voice was soft. As if she was afraid to hurt me, just by speaking to me.

"No, not at all," I reassured her. "It feels more like every nerve in my body is communicating perfectly and directly. And I'm 100% aware of it." I answered softly in the same pitch as her.

"So, this, doesn't hurt?" She leaned back so that she no longer had to support herself. She put both hands on top of my shoulders, and slowly trailed them all over my upper body. Her eyes following her own hands with attention. Every nerve of my body told me where she was, I think even before she reached the spots.

"Natasha" In some sort of reflex, she made eye contact. I brought my hands to her thighs and placed them on each one. "...All I feel now, is pleasure. I promise."

"Good" She spoke under her breath, before attaching her lips again to mine. Continuing where we left off.

"Hey, Yn, can you help me with that-OH GOD I'M SORRY!" I quickly pushed Nat off me and covered her with my sheet when I heard Peter's voice from the door.

"Parker, we were actually in the middle of something" Nat talked with her head covered by the sheet, making me chuckle.

"i-uh, I can see that. NOT THAT I SAW ANYTHING, that's not what I- oh god" He rambled, while he covered his eyes.

"Peter, breathe," I said chuckles in between. "What is it you came for?"

"Uhm, well I need help with some project. So I came to ask for your help. But, uhm I'll ask Tony!" He was already turning to walk out the door.

"No" Nat pushed the sheet over her head. "She can help you, moments ruined anyway." I turned my head to her and pressed a kiss on her temple.

"We're going to have plenty of moments, don't worry" I reached for a t-shirt lying next to the bed and pulled it over my head. "See you later Bubs" I couldn't help to give her one last kiss before leaving to help Peter.

We still have a lifetime of moments