PART 7I The get together

"Can you stop whining about the car?" Natascha said while laughing as she was driving.

'Um, no? Have you seen this car? It's practically made for me! ' I replied, still not over the fact that the Porsche had always been here.

"Yn, honey, you've got enough cars from your dad already. Suck it up 'Nat said with a smile still on her face.

...

"Honey "hmm?" I thought to myself  with a smile on my face.

"Okay, you got a point there, but still, what if I say you get the corvette instead?" I answered with the plan to bribe.

'Been there done that' she answered quickly and briefly.

'fine. have fun with your 'PORSCHE' I said with my arms crossed in defeat.

I felt Nat looking at me from the corner of my eye and I looked in her direction meeting her eyes, her green eyes. Just  greener than ever.

"do you know that sometimes you really act like you're still a kid," she said with a laugh before putting her focus back on the road.

"Thanks, because what's fun about getting old and worn out?" replied with a chuckle. "But uhm this kidnapping of yours,  is it going to take a long time, or are we almost at the place where you're going to dig a hole in the ground for my corpse?" I asked in a forced serious tone.

"Stop being dramatic, as far as I know, you still got in the car voluntarily so- no kidnapping Yn. But yes, we are almost there.' she responded while rolling her eyes at me.

About 5 minutes later we arrived at a kind of parking lot .

"Come on, chop-chop," Natascha said as she got out.

'okay okay, calm down, I'm coming already!' I replied while also getting out. 'where are we?' I asked curiously.

"You'll see, but first we have to walk a bit if we want to be on time," she replied, pushing me forward along my back.

About 20 minutes later and a lot ... a lot of walking later, we arrive at a kind of lookout point.

'What is this?' I asked while breathing heavily in exhaustion before I was all the way up.

Natasha was just standing there looking in front of her so I walked up next to her.

'I-wow, okay the torturous walk was worth it. this view is amazing! ' I said, looking in amazement at the view in front of me off the whole city.

We were about 15 minutes out of the city and I never thought you could have this view from this distance.

'right? but that's not why we're here, look at the sky. ' Natasha said, pointing to the sky that kept getting darker and darker.

"What? how is this possible? It's only around 5PM, but it looks like it's around midnight?"  I said in astonishment.

"Your dear father Tony Stark's new satellite is the cause of this, it was sent up about 5 minutes ago and went now I think through the atmosphere, for some reason it creates short-complete darkness. pretty cool huh" Natascha explained, looking at the phenomenon herself in admiration.

"Huh, that's probably because the fabrics of the satellite make some kind of reaction that then-" I started to explain before I looked at Nat who was looking at me in her 'okay shut up' look'.