PART 29 I Thank God you're okay

- "yn, what do you mean with a man is giving you the creeps?"

-"it's nothing."

- "what's the matter with you ?? first, you ignore me, and now you act like this?"

- "shouldn't you be on a mission or something? I heard vision was a good choice to take with you instead of me."

...

- "... Yn where are you? I came home earlier, I can be there right away."

- "No! Just stay away, I don't want to talk to you." I said before I ended the call.

I took my things and quickly left the bar, I really didn't feel like seeing her at all. I heard Ingrid say something after me, but I was already out the door before I could make something out of it.

When I walked out of the bar I immediately made my way to my building. A few minutes later, I got the feeling that someone had been walking behind me for a while. I turned my head subtly and saw the man from the bar. I've had enough of this shit.

"CAN YOU NOT?" I called out to him in a slightly drunken voice.

"Oh, cmon, let's have some fun," he said to me, just getting closer.

"I assume you don't know who I am?" I just sighed.

"no, but I know I won't just let you go," he replied with a creepy smile.

I walked into a nearby alleyway and got the man to follow me.

"Well, where are you going now?" The man said before he took my arm.

"you'd better worry about where you are gonna go," I said before pressing my bracelet.

"huh?" He replied confused.

My suit quickly traveled all over my body and before the man knew it, I flew up with him.

"WHA? PUT ME DOWN!" He shouted out, trying to grasp on to me as best he could so he wouldn't fall.

"what? I thought you wanted to do something with me?" I replied through my helmet.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FREAK" he yelled before his grip loosened and he began to fall down.

....

"HELP ME!" he screamed at me as he was falling.

"dude, you really gotta know what you want," I reply before I fly to him and catch him just before he hits the ground.

I dropped him from a height that would not cause much damage, but would still be painful before I landed next to him.

"And that's what you get when you try to assault an irritated woman," I speak to him before I blast him between his legs.

He replied nothing and just looked in shock at the burned spot, not even an inch in front of his 'business'.

"men ..." I respond before turning around and letting my suit disappear back from my body.

Eventually I arrived at my building and saw that Nat's car was parked in front of the door. I didn't feel like going to the Tower so I could avoid her, so I just went inside.

When I got out of the elevator, I noticed Nat sitting against my door.

The sound of the elevator opening immediately drew her gaze to me.

"thank god you're okay," she said immediately, as she stepped over to me and put her arms around my neck in a hug.

"uhu, can I go through?" I just respond without hugging her back.

"Yn ..." she says as I make my way to my door.

"No Nat, I already said on the phone that I didn't want to talk to you," I respond while trying to open my door, but I failed to get the key in.

"you're drunk .." she sighs before taking my key from me and opening the door for me.

"That has nothing to do with our situation," I reply before I stepped through my door and wanted to close it immediately. But Nat went in before I had the chance.

"I did it to help you! Can't you see that?" Nat speaks to me as she took ahold of my hand.

I watched her take my hand and suddenly I knew how much I had missed her touch.

"... that was not your decision," I said before pulling my hand away from her.

"you kept telling me how stressed you were about going on another mission, what do you expect me to do ???" Nat replied defensively.

"IT WAS STILL MY DECISION! AND YOU LIED TO ME NAT, YOU JUST LIED! YOU KEPT SAYING 'I HAD TO HAVE 'PATIENCE' WHILE YOU KNEW DAMN WELL ENOUGH THAT YOU WERE THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T HAVE A MISSION YET" I yelled at her with tears in my eyes.

"AND WHAT IF YOU WENT ON THE MISSION AND SOMETHING HAPPENED, HUH? I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!? I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME AGAIN YN!" she yelled back at me.

"that's not what I would've done" I answered quietly.

"really? because you've done it before.," she responded before sitting on the couch with her hands to her head.

"and that was a mistake, I know that now. But it still wasn't your decision to make." I say as I sit on the couch with her.

"would you have gone?" Nat suddenly asked me

"... I don't know, maybe? if you came along, probably yes" I answer her question.

...

"I'm sorry. I know it was wrong, but I just really don't want to lose you again ..." Nat says while looking at me with some tears creeping up in her eyes.

"you just had to trust me," I say before taking her hand.

"I'm not leaving, anyway not voluntarily, I can't help it if I get kidnapped" I chuckle.

"stop! it's not funny!" she replied with a small laugh. "... are we okay?" she questioned as she rubbed my hand with her thumb.

"...we're good. just talk to me in the future, okay?" I tell her before I put my legs on hers and lay on the couch like that.

"I promise," she responds before looking at me with a soft smile.

"But Uhm, what was that about the man in the bar?" she asks me curiously.

"Ohh, uh, well, he had taken it a bit too far, so I took him... a bit far?" I explain with a laugh.