PART 6 I Porsche

I wasn't going to stay in the tower, but however when Nat asked to do something together, I couldn't help but stay. I was surprised she even asked. I hurt her, I know, but maybe there was still a chance that we would be -good- again. 

Nat was going to let me know what we were gonna do. In the meantime, I thought to maybe train a little, it had been a long time since I had done that...oops? I made my way to my room and changed into my sports clothes.

'ehm okay I'm pretty sure these shorts weren't that tight 3 months ago' I said to myself as I put on my shorts.

It is really time that I trained again...

When I arrived in the gym of the tower I saw that Peter and Pietro were there too.

"Hey guys," I said as I started to stretch.

'Well Well, are you still here? I'm starting to think you don't want to leave. 'Pietro replied with a smile.

'oh if you want me to leave, just tell me P' I responded while pointing towards the door.

"No, no! I would like for you to be here every day!" he answered with a smile.

"How sweet, but I actually came to train and not have an emotional conversation with you" I said as I stepped over to a punching bag.

'Justtttt admit it, you miss us!' Pietro said before he left the Gym with Peter.

I smiled at his comment, he wasn't lying.

'Okay, Yn focus' I thought to myself, while focusing on the punch bag.

I started with calm punches but started hitting faster and harder. It felt like all the stress I had was getting out of my body. I kept hitting and was so focused that I didn't even notice Steve entering the room.

"God, what did that bag do to you??" he said out of the blue, causing me to dart out of focus and startle.

'FUCK! STEVE STOP DOING THAT' I shouted.

'Calm down, it's not like I'm doing it on purpose. You know what they say when someone is easily startled... Bad conscience.' he replied with a nod.

"Okay fortune cookie, are you here for something special, or did you just enjoy watching me exercise again?" I said with a short laugh.

"Funny, but no Tony asked to call you, he needs you for something in his workroom" he replied before leaving the room.

I take my things, leave the gym and make my way to his workroom.

'Dad? did you need me? ' I ask as I stepped into the room.

'yn! yes, come here! ' he responded quickly, signaling for me to come to him.

I step up to him and see that he is working on a new suit.

'Dad what are you doing? are you going to change the color of your suit? ' I asked confused when I saw that the suit had a bronze-like color.

'oh no, this isn't my suit, it's yours!' he responded while he was still working on the suit.

'what do you mean? I don't have a suit at all, not even before I left. You always told me I wasn't "mature enough for it" I said while imitating him.

"Well, when you showed me yesterday how quickly you can fix things, I thought, why not?" he said, patting me on the back.

"Dad ... I don't know. I am not really even a team member anymore. ' I sighed.