PART 16 I Teenage brain

"hey, i wanted to talk to you about that one thing-" Peter said before he saw me.

"Oh? hey Yn, i dind't know you were in here ... in Nat's bed?" he said with a confused face as he saw me.

"hiii, peter" I said while giving him an awkward wave.

"We were just watching a movie, don't let your perverted teenage brain think the wrong way" Nat said "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"That's not what I- ...Nevermind." Peter replied before he left the room.

"that was mean!" I say to Nat while I give her a little shoulder punch "Peter is sensitive, you have to apologize!"

"Okay, but later, now I have some more important things to do" she replied with a grin.

"Oh? like what?" I ask with a smirk.

Nat pulled me up on her so that I straddled her, and started giving me kisses.

"something like this" she said in between kisses.

"Okay, yeah this is more important" I smiled before kissing her back, my hands went to the bottom of her top and I intended to pull it up.

"20 dates, remember?" Nat said while she stopped me.

"who said that? I can't remember that?" I replied playing dumb, while kissing her on her neck.

"... you" Nat answered trying to hold back any sound.

"Well that 'you' person sounds like they didn't really think that through '," I replied before I looked her in the eyes.

"... how about 3?" Nat said, not breaking eye-contact.

"hmm, okay, I can do 3" i replied "but I'm not gonna stop kissing you" I said before I started kissing her again.

A time passed, I don't know exactly how much, but it didn't really matter, I was happy. Nat and i were just lying in her bed talking about random things.

"I'm gonna take you out tomorrow afternoon," I suddenly say.

"Is that so? Do I have a say in this?" Nat asks as she turns on her side.

"No, not really" I answer, looking up at the ceiling.

"...Are you going to tell me what we are going to do?" She asks, still looking at me.

"No, not really," I say, turning in her direction now.

"I hate you" she chuckles.

"No, you don't," I say while still looking at her.

"..no I don't" she answers before lying back down on her back.

"Put clothes on, I'm coming in" Wanda's voice shouted from behind the door.

5 seconds later she came in with her hand covering her eyes.

"It's safe, idiot," Nat says before throwing a pillow at her.

"thank god. you guys have been in this room for so long, the chances were kinda big that you were playing Naked tag," she replied while dodging the pillow.

I couldn't help but laugh at her comment.

"But I'm here to say dinner is ready, so let's go," Wanda says pointing to the door as a sign to make us come with.

The 3 of us made our way to the kitchen and when we arrived I saw the whole team at the dining table.

"Finally, where were you guys? I feel like I haven't seen Nat and You for hours?" Pietro says questioningly.

"We were watching a movie. we were bored" I answer as I take a seat at the table.

"Hmm, it smells good, who made it?" I ask as I look at the food in front of me.

"I did" Steve proudly answers.

After dinner, it was Peter's turn to do the dishes and I could tell that he was still feeling bad from earlier.

"Go say you're sorry" I whisper to Nat.

"Wha? Oh, alright. Fine." she replies when she saw Peter, somehow making washing the dishes look depressed?

I kept my distance so that I could still hear what they were saying, While Nat walked up to Peter.

"Heyyy .. Spiderboy," Nat said in an awkward way.

"... it's spider-man ..." Peter silently corrected her.

"Right...Sorry" Nat responded and looked at me in a questioning look 

I nodded to Peter and made the words 'say sorry!'  to her.

"ehm Peter, look I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have told you that ... about the brain thing. You have a very smart brain!" Nat said in an attempt to apologize.

"It's all right Nat," Peter said with a small smile. Before he grabbed her in a hug.

"Okay P-Peter-spiderbo-spiderMAN, you can drop me now," Nat said uncomfortably after Peter picked her up

Nat turned back to me and did a 'thumbs up' to me.

"Thank you" i mouthed towards her with a smile before walking into the common area.

"Yn, are you sleeping here today?" My dad asked me from the couch he was laying in when I entered the room.

"Hmm, I didn't intend to, but I don't really feel like driving home, so I think I'm gonna stay," I replied as I walked over to him and sat down in the couch opposite of him.

"That's great! I really like having you back kid" my dad said as he turned on the TV.

"Its feels good to be back" I replied while watching the Tv with him.

After a while Steve, Wanda, Vision Peter and Nat also joined us to watch. Steve sat down next to my dad, Wanda and Vision sat down in their own chair together, Peter layed down in front of the television ... even though there were still plenty of chairs lef, and Nat took a seat next to me.

"I don't understand why they don't just cut the blue wire, it's obvious that wire?" Nat replied in exasperation while watching the TV show.

"Romanoff, not everyone knows that right away and by the way it's just a TV show" Wanda replied.

"It's stupid" Nat said under her breath, so only I could hear it.

I smiled at her because of how frustrated she got with things like this.

After watching a couple of episodes with the group, I fell the lack of sleep kick in.

"I'm kinda getting tired guys so I think im gonna call it a day" I say as I get up from my couch.

"Goodnight" they all say in unison.

"yeah, I think I'm going to go too, I'm pretty tired." Nat said, giving me a glance.

-Oh?

We both walked to our rooms but Nat did not go into hers but joined me in mine.

"I've now become kinda used to sleeping in a bed with you so make way Stark" she laughed as she walked past me towards my bed.