PART 27I Who told him that?

"Babe, don't you think it's time for you to get out of bed? It's already noon" Nat said to me in a chuckle as she entered our bedroom in the tower.

"5. more. Minutes..." I groaned, before pulling my blanket over my head.

"That's what you said half an hour ago, come on. I know it's your day off, but how can anyone even be so tired?" she responded before sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Gosh, I don't know Nat? maybe because SOMEONE woke me up in the middle of the night because she needed 'something' from me?" I answer before pulling the blanket back off my head.

"don't act as you minded it" she winked at me before giving me a kiss.

When she tried to pull back from the kiss, I grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed with me.

"YN! Noooo, I have to go to Steve, I'm leaving for that mission remember?" she says as I pull her into a hug on top of me.

"He can wait" I answer while kissing her softly on the neck, without letting go off my arms around her.

"Trust me ... I wish" she responded, in a disappointed voice that she couldn't stay.

"... How long are you going to stay away?" I ask her with a sad face after letting go of her.

"2? maybe 3 days? Depends on how quickly we find the guy" she answers while rubbing my leg.

"I'm just saying, but if I come along, we might get him sooner," I tell her as I sit up against the headboard of the bed.

"yn ..." She started to talk.

"I know, I know, 'have patience' " I finished her sentence for her with my head tilted back in annoyance. I just don't understand why I haven't been sent on a mission yet? I feel like I'm not doing anything useful, "I add.

"I know, but don't you think it might be a good thing? you keep telling me you're still scared of having a panic attack and -" she said before I interrupted her.

"I KNOW!" I yelled at her making her look at me in surprise before I put my head in my hands in frustration.

"I know, okay?" I mumbled.

"I'm just trying to help you here," she said before getting up to go to Steve.

"Wait, Nat ..." I spoke as I lifted my head from my arms. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be yelling at you. I'm just irritated, and I shouldn't project that on you. I appreciate what you're doing for me, I really do" I say to her apologetically.

"I know you do, but I really have to get going now. See you in 2-3 days?" she asks before turning and giving me a smile.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss you tho" I reply with a small pout.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but before you know it I'll be back in that bed with you," she responds with a smile before walking out the door

...

"BE SAFE!" I yell afterward

After Nat had left our room, I thought it was time I got out of bed myself. I walked into the bathroom and saw how messy my hair looked.

"yikes," I state under my breath while looking at my reflection.

After taking a shower and putting on some comfy clothes, I made my way to the common area.

"It is alive!" Thor instantly says when he notices me stepping around the corner.

"hilarious" I respond while I pass him.