PART 15I The suit

"Okay my dear father, show me my suit!" I say enthusiastically when I enter the workroom.

"Yn, first promise me I'll make no mistake by giving this to you," he said as he walked to the suit.

"I promise, now, GIMME !!" I said excitedly.

I heard my dad laugh softly while shaking his head as he pushed a button so that the glass door in front of the suit disappeared.

I walked over to the suit and looked at it with glittering eyes.

"It is so beautiful !!!" I said while holding my dad in a side hug -"but Uhm, how do I get it on?" I asked questioningly.

"Well, what you're looking at now is actually the prototype, your real suit is right here," he said, handing me a... bracelet?

"eh?" I just said dumbfounded.

"Just put it on" he chuckled.

I put on the bracelet and still didn't get it, I looked at it and saw the avenger logo was engraved on it. I ran my fingers over the logo and the bracelet started to expand rapidly.

"Wo-Woah O-" I yelled as the bracelet expanded over my entire body.

After a few seconds I was surrounded by what I now realized, was the suit.

"Okay dad, that's cool!" I said in amazement

"You see, your old man can still surprise you," he said proudly.

"Now try it out," he said as he opened the sliding door out.

I walked to the door and stood on the balcony.

"See you in a bit," I said as I saluted him and took off.

I had to get used to it but once I got the hang of it, I had the time of my life.

"WOOOHOOOOOO" I yelled as I flew at a high speed.

^ it's good to see that you're having fun YN ^ June's voice sounded in the helmet.

"well, well, who do we have here" I chuckled.

^ you're dad programmed me in, do you want to see some of the things we can do? ^ June Said.

"Uh, that's even a question?" I replied quickly.

^ hold your arm out ^

I do as I'm told and all of a sudden a big blast came shooting out of my hand.

"HOLY FU-" I said before my dad's voice suddenly spoke. "LANGUAGE!" he shouted in my ear.

"Sorry ... I didn't know you could hear me" I apologized before flying back to the balcony.

I landed and pushed down the side of my head so that the helmet broke and my face could be seen by my dad.

"I'm glad you like the suit" he replied noticing my smiling face.

"Being happy is an understatement! I LOVE IT" I answered happily.

"but uhm how do I get it off?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Just push your right wrist" he explained.

I did as he said and the suit systematically disappeared from my body and back into the bracelet.

"I'm never gonna get bored of that," I said, still with a grin on my face.