Nothing holding me back - Hoseok

Start from the beginning

"About your self-esteem, sometimes you have to smack your own ass." She winked.

And I cannot agree with her more. Come on Parris, this is your chance to spread your charms.

------

I was wrong.

Very wrong.

I feel like shitting any moment.

"Why did I listen to her?" I closed my eyes cursing my best friend.

So as suggested by my best friend I smacked my ass and put a message on pink paper with a cheap perfume sprayed on it in his bag. And I don't even want to think why the hell did I write-

Meet me at the Primrose garden after the lectures, my prince. Your P for a princess will be waiting <33

That's why I hate my sugar rush but now it's too late for any regrets.

"I am gonna kill you Mia." I cried for the umpteenth time.

"Not my fault that you are so cringy." She continued sipping her banana milk. "Now come on go-go! Your prince charming will be waiting." She snorted and all I can do is to give her stink eyes.

Seriously all I want to do now is to lock myself in my room for eternity but my poor heart did not want to kept Hoseok waiting. 

"Ahhh, here goes nothing." I grabbed my bag and walks towards to exit.

"You can do it!!" I can hear Mia from behind but my mind is too caught up to reply to her back.

------

As soon as I reach the garden, the soft smell of roses hit my nostrils, somewhat calming down my nerves.

And there he was standing with his back facing me, hands inside his pocket and hair ruffled. God! He is ethereal from every angle.

I inhaled sharply and starts walking in his direction as cicadas kept buzzing in the background.

Hoseok turned around hearing the crunching noise produced by my sneakers and boy how can he so effortlessly manage to take my breath away. His honey skin glowing and his twinkling eyes, everything is just perfect.

"Uhh...hey." I meekly smile not being able to manage eye contact with him.

"So you are the P for the princess." He chuckles and damn that husky voice.

"I-I..."

And as already predicted I was not able to form words in front of him. I can slowly feel hotness rising in my cheeks.

"Hey...look at me." His soft voice snaps me out of my trance and as if my heart wants to listen to him, my eyes immediately met his shinning once.

"IamreallysorryIjustwanttosaythatIlikeyou."

"Huh?" he smiles shaking his head, "I cannot understand you, Parris."

As soon as my name left his lips, I snap my neck to look at him. "You know my name? But we are like in whole other department?"

Honestly, I am really surprised that he knows my name. We have never talked before except for me stalking him.

And this time it was Hoseok who was blushing and it was way too cute for my heart.

"I-I just...you are quite famous." he shyly rubs the back of his nape.

A heartily laugh escaped my throat, seeing him so shy. "You are so cute."

And before I can even comprehend my statement, it was already out of my mouth.

"I-"

"You meant it?" Hoseok cuts me.

"Huh?"

"Did you mean each and everything?" This time he was serious. His eyes searching for my expression.

"Yes." I looked at him, suddenly gaining confidence. "I meant each and everything Jung Hoseok and I like you."

That's it. I have said it. And it takes two years for me to say such a simple sentence.

I look at him but my heart immediately drops seeing his expressions. He does not look happy.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way. It's totally fine by me." I start rambling while trying to ignore this sudden heaviness in my throat. "I should be considerate-"

"I like you too Parris."

"I know that-" My eyes immediately met his, "huh?"

"I like you too Parris and for very long. But I just thought that you deserve someone more better than me." He moved closer, slowly taking my hand in his causing millions of butterflies to emit in my stomach.

"So P for the princess, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I tighten my hold around his hand as a light chuckle escaped from my throat. Sometimes you just have to give it a shot without expecting any results. Maybe that opportunity has been waiting for you all along to grab it.

"Yes my prince, I would love to be your girlfriend." 

I tried writing in first person huhu. I do not know whether it came out okay or not but let's just hope that you like it. Thank you for reading ❤