Our faces inches away from one another. My eyes were fixated on the Australian's eyes, trying so hard not that I look anywhere else.

"They're not going to act weird, right?" Alycia questions.

"No. No, why would they be weird?" I respond tilting my head.

"Um... No reason." The girl lets go of my wrist and tears her eyes from me. But as she does I see her lick her lips, biting down on her bottom lip. I slightly nod and turn away from her opening up the door. I walk in hearing talk amongst the group. I feel Alycia beside me as we walk in and down to the other side of the table. When we get down there I notice how quiet it's gotten. However, I don't say anything about it. Instead, I get to the chair next to mine on the side and pull it out. My eyes glance to Alycia. She gives me a small smile and whispers a thank you while taking a seat. I take my hand off of the back of her chair as she adjusts to her liking before I go to my seat two steps away. Once I've sat down I look up and to everyone.

"What do we got?" I ask, glancing about the room. No one speaks. Everyone's eyes were focused on Alycia. Swiftly I glance to her and see her messing with her fingers, keeping her head down a bit, avoiding eye contact with everyone. I tear my eyes away and sit up in my chair, coughing a bit to clear my throat.

"Guys. GUYS!" I speak loudly than usual. Everyone in the room jumps but all their eyes come to me. "Can we please stop staring? She's just like us. Human. A person. And I assure you, you'll be able to talk to her but right now we need to focus." Everyone nods their head, while beginning to position themselves differently than they were.

"Yep, we know," Gale speaks leaning back in his chair and placing his feet up onto the table. "So, why are we meeting again?"

"Billy said he got some information," I said, putting my attention on Billy who's nodding his head. He sits up in his chair itching at his neck.

"So from what I could gather, the city's on lockdown due to people posing as the military," Billy explains causing confusion to erupt throughout the room.

"What's that even mean?" Cherry asks.

"Some people are dressing like the military, carrying illegal weapons that only the military carry around and they're committing crimes throughout the city," Billy explains.

"Is there anyway to detect if they're military or not?" Ducky questions, but Billy shakes his head from side to side.

"At this time... No. But they're working on it," Billy answers but causes all of us to go into silence. My mind was running. It's crazy to think people are posing to be people who are suppose to protect us to do crimes. How low do you have to be in life to do something so wrong? Now I'm just glad the tac team brought Alycia here when they did. God only knows where she'd be right now.

I shift in my seat, reaching my hand up and rubbing at my eye a moment.

"We're fine though right?" Lily's scared voice asks. I drop my hand from my eye and look to the young girl. "This place is secure right? Daisy said it was but-"

"Lily, it's safe," I say, gently cutting the girl off. "We've made updates over the past several months. It'll be fine. We have trained people in here too. Most of us know combat fighting and know how to use a gun. We're safe."