20. A Little Surprise

Austria pov.

I probably messed completely up. We four stayed inside a small lounge, hiding from the storm and giving us the privacy that we needed. The lounge was fairly small compared to the other public rooms. It's furnished with a couple of round coffee tables surrounded in a circle of armchairs. The big windows showed us the raging storm. Sometimes a couple of lightning appears, but they were to far away to cause a loud thunder.

I explained Hungary and Czechia about what was going on with this ship, why Panama killed Slovakia and why Germany and I didn't tell anyone about our findings, they were standing in a suffocating silence.

Czechia stood there with crossed arms, mouth a gap and her eyes widen in shock. Hungary went completely silent, but I could see on his face how desperately he tried to hold back his anger. He sat on the chair opposite of me, holding his own hands and his face looking down on the floor. Panama sat far from the others away on a different chair group, incase Hungary or Czechia would turn violent. He didn't look up and his right leg shook nervously up and down.

I also had to sit on a chair because my knee started to get weaker. Damn if I ever find the surgeon who botched on my knee, then I will break both of his kneecaps. A little bit of edge I watched as Hungary rubbed his eyes with his one hand, but kept looking down.

With a heavy sigh he stood up and said, "What should we do now?"

Panama didn't say a word. Obviously he has no idea what to do. Not taking my eyes away from the captain I answered, "Germany and Italy are trying to repair the radio. Then we can call the rescue team and they'll come to save us. In the meantime we should act as if nothing happened."

"Easier said than done." Hungary commented while glaring at Panama. The situation didn't seem to calm down and the feeling of Hungary attacking Panama seems more and more likely to happen. Just to be safe I decided to stand up and placing myself in between the two men, breaking Hungary's eye contact to the captain.

"I promise you that he won't cause any more harm. Just do your daily routine and I will take Panama to Germany." I explained in hope to defuse the tension around us.

Hungary changed his angry expression into a troubled one." What if he hurt anyone again?" He asked me this and I could hear the little tint of fear in his voice.

Czechia didn't respond to anything. Her eyes stares blankly to Panama. With an unreadable expression she kept hugging herself. I feel sorry for her, but I couldn't allow Panama to die. It wouldn't have brought Slovakia back anyways and the ship needed someone who could control it.

"He won't hurt anyone again. I'm gonna prevent this from happening and if it's gonna happen,...well, throwing him out of the ship is still an option." I explained and Panama yelped behind me, "What!?"

My brother ignored the captain and answered, "Alright. I'll be in the infirmary if you need anything. Make sure that this bastard won't cause any trouble."

"Don't worry I will." I said and watched as he went to the exit. On the way he tried to hold Czechia because she was not moving, but she slapped his hand away. She glared Hungary in disgust and stormed away from the room by herself. He looked helplessly to me, but even I don't know how to response to that.

I didn't know Czechia that well and she has proven many times that her temper got the better of her. To be honest I don't even know what with Hungary is. Sure Slovakia death has taken a big toll on them and Poland nearly died, but Hungary never reacted like this before. Even when I nearly died in the bar, or when our Dad died due a heartattack, he never acted this upset or scared before. It kinda hurt seeing him caring more about his friend, than he did to our family.