49. Adventurous fantasies.

Start from the beginning

—She's most understanding woman. So so mature. The way she handles Mukti and all my friends is amazing. I mean Cabir never thought before speaking, he abuses in hindi so much in front of us. But since the time Nandini has come to the house, he thinks before opening his mouth. He looks around when he has to say something bad or dirty, like Nandini's a 5 year kid and he can't say anything infront of her because it'll ruin her innocence. She has changed everyone. My parents, my friends every fucking one. She never nags me for anything. And the fact that Mukti and Alya are now more comfortable with her then they were ever with me is outstanding. Those girls used to threaten every girl who came around me. Even went out of the way to hunt a girl down to her home when she started emailing me love letter. But the way they accepted and loved my wife— ohh lord! And Pia has become her assistant. She'd call or message her about how I am making her work while I enjoy my time lazy-ing around the house.

—Everything aside, she's the most comfortable with me. Yes. She still blushes like a shy kid but the comfort level we both have with eachother is the best thing in the whole damn world. She trust me with everything. And the best gift for a man is if your woman trusts you more then they love you. 

I smile at her as her breath fanned over my jaw. I moved her hairs behind her ears and kissed her nose. And then her pouty lips.

"Uthoge aaj?" I murmured over her lips, smiling. She just nuzzled more into me.

"Utho na yaar Nandini. It's 10:45 already. Aapko kahi leke jana hai." I rubbed our noses together. She let out a throaty noise of uhuh uhuh uhuh making me chuckle.

"Utho na bache." I smiled seeing the smile trying to break out on her face at the mention of bache.

"I have my ways to wake you up, baby." I whispered over her lips and then took them in a small rough kiss.

"Haan... dirty ways." She turned her face the other side. Smirking, I rolled us over making her fall onto the bed and taking a pillow hit it to her face.

I waited for her reaction as her mouth shaped as O and she slowly opened her eyes. Glaring at me, she took the hold of the pillow behind her head and smacked it over my face. The fact that she didn't even realise, she was naked was the cutest. I removed her clothes last night, knowing she's comfortable in her sleep without any clothes.

Groaning like a little cub, she tried to get me away from her as I locked her knees with my weight over them. She took another pillow and smacked it on my face. I turned us back to the earlier position and she sat down on my stomach, naked. Her breasts distracting me as she smacked on my face again and again. Having enough, I pulled the pillow away from her hands.

She was panting heavily. With our eyes locked, I held her right breast in my palm like a soft ball and pulled it down roughly to my mouth. She fell down on my mouth but held her weight with her elbows as I sucked on her breast. She started moving and rubbing her lower body around as I pulled the left one in my hand too and licked both of them one by one.

"Manik.." She whispered over my forehead as she tried to push herself more in my mouth. Knowing the effect I have on her, I smirked. When she closed her eyes enjoying the feel, I turned us around and got down the bed. She opened her eyes confused at the loss of my body touching her or my warmth around the soft balls.

"W-What?" She questioned breathlessly as I stretched my body, teasing her.

"Get ready. The cook will be here in a while. We have places to be at." I said in a serious tone, as if nothing had happened just moments ago.

"Aise hi? You were... doing something... no? Did I do something wrong?" She asked still confused and I awed at her innocence. She sometimes makes me hate myself with all the teasings I give her. She's so fucking innocent. So so so cute and adorable. My heart can't take it.