52 | With Passion

"THAT WAS TOTALLY CHEATING! Max would have beaten that Westberg fraud! Even his hair looked stupid!" Jokers' Toni complains while sitting beside Jokers at the auditorium.

     The auditorium was packed with students; not only white uniforms but the brotherhoods as well. The white uniforms sat on the left side with vice president Gavriil and the rest of the Elite members, while the brotherhoods sat on the right with president Ian.

     All of the members of Jokers were already on their feet when the final rankings were announced. Half of them were pissed because of the unexpected results, but the other half - including Krist - was standing because they were seated at the back since Ian graciously decided that they sit based on ranking, so Krist could barely see the screen in front of them.

    "I'm honestly baffled. How did Westberg Academy get a perfect score? It would make sense if he's at least second and not first. The representative from Highlands High looked exquisite. He should be the one with the perfect score." Siren explains as the rest of the members of Crazy 8 - who of course are still wearing masks - nod their heads to agree with their leader.

     Hans, who's sitting in front of him, looks back and agrees to the marquis's opinion. "I don't really mind how Max wasn't able to get to the top three, but Westberg seriously didn't deserve first place."

     "It's either those judges are blind or Westberg cheated! Max should have ranked first!" Rome suddenly shouts at the back, forcing Krist to make him sit back down so he wouldn't make a scene any further.

     Everyone was at the auditorium, getting fired up by the results from the"Beauty" portion of the competition. It was actually a sight to see. This might be the only time where the White Uniforms and the Brotherhoods are united as one. Max would have loved to see such unity in them.

     "They seriously cheated. Westberg must have done something to make the judges favor their school," Ervin stated this time on the other side of the auditorium where the white uniforms are.

     "Right?! Those guys are such assholes! I've hated them ever since their victory last year!" Ari angrily answers, obviously as pissed off as Jokers were, which made Felix laugh. It was funny since Ervin looked calm and collected but he's a Jack, while Ari looked barbaric even though he's a Rose. Those two could seriously switch places and no one would notice.

    Ari was beside the aisle since no one wanted to sit beside him other than his friends. On the other hand, sitting beside him is Felix who's also sitting beside Ervin.

     "Okay, let's first settle down. The contestants are going to the battlegrounds now," Felix says, trying to calm Ari down since his ears are almost as red as his hair because of anger.

     "Where do you think it would be this time? Last year it was at an amusement park. Maybe this time it's at an aquarium," Ervin guesses.

     Another student from Class II-A who's sitting beside Ervin crosses his arms and suddenly butts in, "The battlegrounds six years ago was at the aquarium. It was so intense to the point that some contestants had to jump inside the aquarium where the sharks were. Someone almost died, so it's unlikely that it would be at the aquarium again."

    Ervin slowly looks at the Mr. Brains & Brawn enthusiast. He got ready to say something to him, but then Marcus suddenly stands from his seat and pointed at the large screen in front of them. "It's Max!"

...

"How did you feel about the results? Were you disappointed, or did you already expect it?" A reporter asks Max who's already wearing the new uniform that's actually just a regular PE uniform. The only difference is that sir Barron still allowed him to wear his BND brooch, so he pinned it on the collar area.