07 | The Royals

EVERYONE WAS DEAD SILENT as they waited for the royals to arrive. Max doesn't know yet, but the royals consist of the top two brotherhoods among all the houses. These are the princes, and the kings themselves. These two brotherhoods make this house the strongest of them all.

      A banner falls beside the Royals banner. It's a golden shield with a crown. That alone separated them from the other brotherhoods.

     "Let us welcome and give our respect to the princes, DANGEROUS FIVE." Mr. Coleman now announces, and five men steps inside the stadium, their presence already making some of the students feel terrified.

     Max thought it was time to bow like what Ari instructed him to, but no one bowed yet, confusing Max even more.

     The five students who are named Dangerous Five are best known outside as the Wang Family. All came from the same bloodline, which makes their bond stronger than any of the other brotherhoods. The five of them wore the same uniform as Crazy 8 and BND, while their brooches were their brotherhood logo and a gun.

     Max was trying to distinguish who the leader was, but when he was about to ask Ari, Mr. Coleman announces next, "The princes, PRETTY DUO."

     Max cocks his head to the side as two new students make their entrance. This time, they came through the right door. 

     "There's more of them?" Max asks himself as he watches the two men approach the five other students who are waiting at the end of the red carpet. They haven't approached the other brotherhoods yet, which only means that they're waiting for more to arrive.

     "How many are—" Max pauses for a second when he recognizes the other student who's part of the Pretty Duo. "Oh." He says with a frown as he watches Adachi Ren wave to the students with a charming yet seductive smile.

     Ren was the senior who Max encountered earlier at the keep. During that time, the students looked afraid of him, and they even called him prince. Now Max understands why the situation went down like that.

     Pretty Duo is the opposite of Dangerous Five. Dangerous Five looked serious and quiet. They wouldn't do anything but babies would still cry if they see them. Pretty Duo on the other hand looked friendly but in a seductive kind of way. It's like they'd charm you a little, then they'd ask for your number so they could screw you and dump you right after. The two were polar opposites, but there was something about them that felt similar. Maybe that's the reason why their gun and rose brooches fit together well.

     "When I met Ren Adachi earlier, he mentioned he was part of PHD. So that means there's another one, right? A group that starts with the letter H." Max concludes, and both Felix and Ari look at him with shock because Max just casually mentions his encounter with Ren, the prince himself, like it was nothing.

     "PHD consists of three subunits, which are Dangerous Five, Pretty Duo, and..."

      Just when Felix was about to say the third subunit, Mr. Coleman announces it for him, "The princes, HOT WINGMEN."

      Another duo enters the stadium, but this time they enter using the middle door. They're a duo like Pretty Duo but their presence is way different that you wouldn't have a hard time distinguishing them. If Dangerous Five is serious, and Pretty Duo is charming, then Hot Wingmen would be the spine-chilling kind. Their gaze is different, and the way they present themselves already separated them from the rest of them.

      The wingmen join the others.

      The three subunits have a brooch of their logo on the left collar, while the other collar represented their subunit: rose, flame, and gun. This is the brotherhood Pretty, Hot, and Dangerous, also known as the fearsome princes of the House of Kings.