One last goal...

A couple of weeks passed by after the Stain incident and I was glad that I could have hired him more or less into my own league of villains. What he did however was hilarious for me. I went to them and Kurogiri told me everything. I found very funny for Stain to be like can I get a vine and then attack them. It's so not his method and I never thought that he would like vine as much as Kurogiri.

Now I can officially say that Kurogiri is the mom of the group aka Mamagiri and Stain is the dad. It just looked like this for me. I was happy to see that they are all coming along just well. From time to time I would also visit All for One. The poor guy was still in the hospital bed and I tried to heal him a couple of time with Chiyo's quirk that I copied without her knowledge. I need to say his conditions are way better than when we first met but I will need to try more to get him fully healed.

All of Creation was just like that. I could take, recreate and copy other quirks beside the quirks that were already stored in All for One and the collected quirks from One for all and my own quirk.

Since I was to regularly see Recovery Girl, I took the initiative and just went ahead and copied her quirk the moment she used it on me. Which was quite a lot. It was never something serious but she insisted that she needed to heal even the slightest wound I have. Just don't ask how I got them I mean they are all from training and from my carelessness. I mean who the heck walks into a random door and manage to hurt himself on a chair... Let's just say the chair was after my life. Yeah that sounds good.

After my exposal to be Siren, the media was surrounding UA everyone wanted to have an interview with me and not All Might and to be honest I could see how jealous he was. He screamed at me and began targeting me outside of school. But hey it's not like I had his quirk...

But something needed to be done against him. He was the only thing left I needed to get rid of in order to be the number 1 and in order to shape the hero society in a better way. Changes could be seen everywhere after me and Nezu began to govern over the hero commission. People were getting treated better and not only that but the crime rate dropped completely in this city. It's like we nearly don't have any.

You see if villains are treated equally to citizens based on what they did then the crime rate drops. That and because they all know me. They know how I deal with them. Everyone knows me for my second chances and for my understanding nature. I would even go so far and help some of them. What should I say? Not every villain is a true villain and no villain was born as a villain.

I was currently out to go to the LOV and talk with them. All Might was getting on my nerves he was destroying everything I build up so far. He not only treated the victims poorly, no he also nearly killed every single goddamn villlain not matter if they just robbed a store or the bank or tried to kill some people. They were all treated equally as pesticides and I hated that.

It was time to change something.

Since everyone now knew that I was Siren the police wanted to arrest me but funny enough every citizens demonstrated against them and so I was free of any charges and with that I was now able to walk around outside in my Siren costume in brought daylight.

I was currently running and jumping from roof to roof until I landed on the LOV building. It was still an abandoned d building but it was stable and they got everything they need that I would always make sure and some vine on top of that for Stain and Kurogiri.

I opened the rooftop door and went inside. Walking down the stairs I could hear that they all were gathered together in the bar and enjoying their time together.

Me: Hey guys, I am back!

Just like that I entered the bar too and was immediately tackled with a hug from Toga.