Sport Festival!

After that, let's call it an incident, I was back in UA and together with my family. Of course I got screamed by Aizawa for how stupid I was and then I was too scare to face my granny so I hide for a week but that was obviously the wrong choice.

The moment she found me she dragged me into the infirmary and locked me inside of it with her together. She then wacked me with her cane and at some point even called Aizawa to come and help her strap me to the bed. This was how I spend one whole week resting forcefully on the bed since I had no other choice.

Then there was Nezu. The moment I came back he immediatelly knew that I was behind the downfall of the hero commission. What was even weirder was that he accepted it and even congratulated me. Never thought that he would do that but hey as long as he didn't hack anything bad out or lock me into a room everything is fine.

Not only that but I also heard that they were trying to find me the 3 days I vanished and they were all worried sick of me after what Snipe did. To be fair the man didn't knew I would do it but Nezu still punished him for reckless shooting around.

Since there was no hero society Nexu took the liberty and created his own hero commission. I didn't know what he was thinking but apparently the world needs a hero commission and since I basically destroyed the last he told me I would be the one ruling this one with him and Dadzawa on my side.

Anyway I heard enough to know that whatever I did was only the top of the iceberg. The days that followed by passed in an instant since I now had to make sure that the new hero commission with me on top of the food chain was working properly and after that I left everything up to Nezu.

That was basically how I spend most of the time besides obviously leading the LOV from the shadows and having to deal with my two beloved persons. I made sure to spend some quality time with both my nugget and my fluff ball.

I was soo happy that no one was actually bringing up what I did in the USJ incident and especially not what I did to the grimm cartel. One is for sure. My short villain life as Cirein was over. Rest in peace until I need to revive you my dear friend.

Now 3 weeks after the USJ I was back in the classroom. Today was the day dadzawa announced that we would be needed to attend and participate in the sports festival. To be quite honest I didn't wanted to participate in it. However, dadzawa didn't gave much of a choice and so I was also forced to participate. Ohh how I would have loved to use my quirk to cheat my way out of the situation!

Thanks to this I spend my days until the sports festival training with Hawks and Toshi. To be quite frank both of them had no chances against me. It was quite fun seeing them try to take me down and land a hit on me. To bad they were all to slow. Days past by really quick and so today was the day of the sports festival.

My goal was to get Shinso in the top 3. The rules of this stupid sports festival never said that we were not allowed to help each other to begin with.

As I was aligning with the others students and waiting for the go signal I was thinking about if I could get the number 1 and number 2 to participate in this game as well.

First thing we had to do was some running around and trying to get to either destroy robots or evade some traps or get over something to the finish line. All I had to do was actually use All of Creation. I focused on One for All took Toshi in my hands and carried him bridal style to the goal while running at some high speed. First exercise check.

Hitoshi: You know you didn't need to do that.

Me: I did.

Hitoshi: Say where is Lucifer?

Me: With Hawks.

Hitoshi: So I hit the jackpot and got my time with you! All righty I am not gonna complain here anymore. But ahm can you put me down. This is getting embarrassing.