USJ: Plans? Who needs that!

I prepared myself mentally for what was about to come and the moment we stepped into the USJ building a chill went down my spine.

This is not good at all!

I would send Lucifer to get All Might if not for the fact that I need him myself.

Where the heck is he?

There is nothing we can do now!

I will need to deal with the LOV's wrath.

Me: Toshi, Kacchan, Shoto get ready.

Hitoshi + Kacchan + Shoto: Yes!

Me: Hawks, get up in the air as soon as possible!

Hawks: Gotcha!

If we are going down than not without a decent fight!

With that he immediately took off from beside me. We then went towards Thirteen and as we did, the ominous feeling I had begun to grow.

It will happen very soon.

Me: Lucifer, you ready for this?

Lucifer: MEW!

Thirteen: Ahh welcome to USJ. Aizawa, why is your calls so high alert?

Aizawa: If you knew what I do you would be too. Now everyone get ready!

Class 1A: YES, SENSEI!

Thirteen: There is absolutely no nee-

???: Ahhh finally!

I immediately recognized that voice that was Shigarakis.

It has began!

Kaminari: Ohh cool they even have fake villains!

Hawks: They are not fake!

Kirishima: What do you mean they are not fake?

Aizawa: Get ready and don't leave the group!

???: Huh, where is All Might?

Bakugo: Why do you fucking care!

Me(whispering): Kacchan, I really love you as a brother but you are so fucking stupid some times!

Bakugo: What did you say, nerd?!

Hitoshi: Did you just call my green fluff ball a nerd?

Wait, Wait, WAIT!

I am not your fluff ball! If anything you are mine!

Do I look like a fluff ball to you?

I am a god damn Siren!

I don't have fur!

Me: *Sigh*

Aizawa: ENOUGH!

Shiggy: Kurigiri NOW!

Me: Lucifer!

Lucifer managed to transport me home just in the nick of time. The moment I was home I used my quirk to stop the time. I would have loved to use Lucifer to teleport me while I used my quirk this aspect specifically but this was not possible. When I stop the time no one beside me was able to move around. So I quickly changed my outfit removed my quirks effect and he teleported me back in. This all took only about 1 minute. The same time it took for Kurogiri to disperse every single one of my class.

I than quickly made sure that the hero couldn't call for back up and only left one specific escape route. Hitoshi and Bakugo both knew about this route. Their assignment was to get Iida to run out of the building through that exact rout and get help.