Date!

I swear to god. Dadzawa won't let me be alone at all anymore!

It's not like I can defend myself.

I mean I am literally the most op person there is out there.

My quirk can handle every single goddamn situation. Like come on! I saved us from the grim cartel with our voice quirk. Even managed to kill some nomus with it. On top of that I have All of Creation now.

There is nothing that can happen to me!

The only think that might get me down is if some godly creatures decides that I have to die and kills me but otherwise nope. I am gonna live bitches! Otherwise this wouldn't be a good story, right?

I mean my life story is kinda good, I wonder if I can get my own movie like All Might.

It was the morning of the next day after the sports festival. I heard from Hitoshi that he managed to get first and Bakugo was only second with Todoroki as third. Congrats to them. I knew that Toshi could get number one. After all our special training I would be disappointed if he didn't come into the top 3.

I am so happy to hear that.

Since Dadzawa was sticking to me as if I would vanish any second, he papamic and Toshi were spending the night over and we boys were in my room talking till midnight. It was soo much fun hearing that Bakugo needed to be restrained and what was even more fun is that I knew exactly that Nezu needed to pay for every forbidden word he uses that was not allowed in television. From what I could hear yesterday, he was complaining to dadzawa about his language and that he spend way too much on only that.

It's not like Nezu just blackmailed them instead of paying them in the first place.

Well anyways today was a day off. The teachers meaning Nezu was so kind as to give his teachers a day off after Mic begged him to do that and proposed that we should go to an amusement park together. Nezu was so into that thought that he immediately agreed.

Now here we are in front of the amusement park and I had no intention on spending the day with my dads and my boyfriend. I was sure to make this a date.

Nezu: Okay now Izu make sure to not cause any trouble.

Me: Who me? No! I would never do that!

Dadzawa: Aha...

Me: Hey! It's not my fault you know! I never asked for it! It always comes to me on it's own.

Dadzawa: You sure about that?

He even raised an eyebrow at me.

Me: *Gasp* I am offended!

I could hear Toshi beside me laughing at our little conversation.

Dadzawa: How about I help you with your memory then?

Me: No thanks!

I knew exactly what he was talking about. He meant the USJ incident where I planned everything and knew what was about to happen and in the end I got surprised since nothing went according to plan.

Who needs plans anyways!

Mic: Let's stop here and go inside and have some fun!

Me: Good idea.

Just like that I grabbed Toshi by his hand and began running into the crowd completely ignoring Mic's shouting.

This was now a date not a family gathering anymore.

Toshi: Wait Izu where are we going? What about the others!

I slowed down and went to the next sidewalk that was leading into a small area without anything. Since I wanted to tell him what I was about to do.