The new LOV!

3rd POV:

While Stain was on his way to the LOV's hideout, he was thinking about what Siren has told him.

Stain: I am allowed to scare them, huh...

For Stain it was clear that Siren wanted a little bit of fun but at the same time he also wanted to let them know that even if he was on top of LOV and also leading the hero commission, there was still a chance of them being attacked and that they need to be cautious at all time. Well that was at least what Stain thought.

In reality however, Izuku just wanted to have some fun and he knew that he would hear from Toga what happened.

Now as to how Stain knew where the LOV is. It was not hard for an ex vigilante and villain to know his way around town. Needless to say the action Tomura took to gather all the villains for the USJ incident was not unheard.

And that was how Stain knew where the LOV's hideout was. All he did was listening to all the rumors and then check if they are correct. He never knew when an organization went after him and so he made sure to know the location and the deal of every single one of them but he somehow missed the information that the LOV was connected to Siren. Impressed that was what Stain was. Izuku's skill in leading and hiding information was too good for his age.

Now after running and jumping from roof to roof he finally arrived at his destination. He went straight to the rooftop door and lock picked it. Next thing he went in and slowly began searching for the members.

First room he checked was empty but what he found laying there was more than what he imagined. There on the bed were a couple of knifes and so he went ahead and picked them all up and went behind the door after hearing someone approaching him.

It was Toga's room and the poor girl had no idea what was about to happen to her. She came into the room as if nothing happened but once she saw that her beloved knifes where gone she immediately looked below the bed and on the table never even once turned around to face Stain.

Stain: You searching for this?

After Stain said that Toga jumped and turned around. The sudden voice clearly startled her.

Toga: Oh yeah thanks!

She was about to approach Stain if not for him pinning her to the wall with her very own knifes.

Toga: AAAAAHHHH!!!!

He then went to her side and used his quirk on her.

Toga: AWW all the beautiful blood.

Stain: I agree. It is very beautiful on you.

Toga: Awww thanks!

Stain: Izuku send me here.

Toga: Zuzu did?

Stain: Yeah. I am the new recruit.

Toga: Ohh welcome aboard!

Stain: Can you sit still or do I need to put something in your mouth.

Toga: ....

Stain: Good. Izuku told me I am free to test you and you failed.

Toga: Arg. Nooooo. Let's do a redo.

Stain: In real live there are no redo's.

With that Stain left the room and went downstairs. It was the bar area and he could tell that all the reminding members are there. Now all he needed to do was go in paralyze everyone and he won. Easy peasy right?

So here is what Stain did.

He entered the room as if he owned it and sat there on the counter.

Stain: Do you have some Vine?