Up against Hawks

Aizawa: Hero GO!

The moment I heard the go signal I went into the building. It was not a step after I entered the building that I encountered Hawks feathers that were all around the place.

Really?

That's so predictable!

I had two option here.

1) First burn the feathers

I was pretty sure that Hawks wouldn't like at all. If you are like me and figured out his past or better to say broke into the hero commission headquarter then you would know everything about him. For example: I knew his full name and everything they had documented about him, not surprising if you are a wanted vigilante!

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

I was sure that Hawks didn't know that I knew such valuable information about him.

Then again, I knew the ins and outs about his quirk. This was also the reason why I knew that if I burn his feathers, it would take him 2 days to regrow every single one. What I didn't know was if it was a painful procedure or not and I was sure not gonna test it.

2)Command them

This thought was too good not do it. I was about to voice my command until I saw Lucifer chasing one of his feathers and jumping up to get them down. It was soo cute and I watched him try it a couple of times.

Me: Buddy what are you doing?

Lucifer: Mew?!

Me: That's not how you get rid of them.

Lucifer: Mew?

Me: Those are just feathering and he's connected with them.

Lucifer: Mrew?

Me: Yep, he knows where we are.

Lucifer: Mew?

Me: Of course, I have a plan for them.

Lucifer: mew....

Me: No, Lucifer you are not useless! Hey buddy wanna help me out?

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: Great!

Lucifer: Mew?

Me: Simple, can you teleport every feather of his to me?

Lucifer: MEW!

With that the cat disappeared. I was sure that it wouldn't take long and that Lucifer would get every single feather. It took only 3 minutes for the cat to get every single feather in one room.

Lucifer: MEW!

I went to the cat picked him up and hugged him.

Me: Thanks Lucifer!

He immediately began nestle his head in the crook of my neck. I petted him while voicing the command that I was dying to say.

Me: Apprehend Hawks from moving!

That was all it took for the feathers to quickly fly away every single one of them. Oh boy he would be traumatized by this and I felt bed for it but at the same time I felt like laughing my ass of by only imagining him being caught up in his own feathers.

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: Oh you wanted to go up against my chicken nugget? You sure Lucifer?

The cat looked at me and then quickly shook his head.