Midoriya: Name of a past Love

Present Mic POV:

I watched the boy struggle to stand up and decided to get close to him. He was about to fall when I reached him and grabbed his arm instinctively.

Present Mic: Careful there, little listener!

I watched the kid try to sign something but his hands were too shaky.

Hawks: Oh the effect of the healing quirks are taking action... I am honestly impresses feathers that you could move so much after they healed the burns.

Eraserhead: Burns?

What burns? I thought the kid jumped!

What the hell did he go through?!

Abusive household maybe?

Sho was also near the kid and we both saw him faint. I decided to pick him up bridal style and carried him back to the room he came from.

The kid looked familiar to me but I couldn't put my mind on who he was reminded me of. I was sure it was the first time I saw the kid.

Maybe I saw his parents somewhere. That must be it!

I was still wondering what Hawks meant with he looked homeless and the burns. I didn't like the idea of the kid being mistreated at home. It reminded me of Hitoshi and his past life but thankfully Siren saved him an brought us together. I couldn't stop worrying about Siren. He stopped talking to me and it didn't felt right for some kind of reasons.

I was now looking at the kid a little bit closely and saw that his clothing were really burned.

How did I miss that?

I could also tell that he wore one and the same outfit a lot. It was already worn out and had several holes.

Child neglectance?

Me: So where is his room?

Hawks: It's all right, you can give him to me and I will bring him back.

Me: Oh no it's not a problem at all! Let me carry him and lead the way Hawks.

Hawks: If you say so.

He took us to the room the kid escaped and I placed him in his bed and tugged him in. The greenette was to light and it was concerning to me even alarming on how light he was.

Malnourishes! Are you not getting enough food at home?

Home? Where is your home little listener? Is it even save for you there?

I looked at him and could only wonder.

Then all of a sudden a phone went off and we both looked at the source of the sudden noise. It was Hawks phone.

Hawks: Sorry, I need to take this call it's from my agency.

With that, the winged hero went out to of the room. Eraserhead then went to my side and placed a hand on my shoulder. I must have spaced out for him to do that.

Eraserhead: It's ok Zashi! He is safe now!

Me: What do you think happened to him, Sho? He was so resolved too! He didn't even hesitate and just went straight to the window beside you. What could have made him do that?

Eraserhead: I don't know and he refused to talk to us. Unfortunately, there is nothing we could about it. But now we can.

Then Hawks came back in.

Hawks: I am sorry but would it be possible for one of you to stay here with him and make sure that he won't escape again? I would love to stay but my agency unfortunately won't let me do that.