Support Course more like killer Class!

Lucifer POV:

I didn't like the girl pulling Izuku to a room. If I could I would have attacked her a while ago but I did promise Nezu that I would not attack him or anyone else that is not hurting Izuku. From what I can tell she was helping him and she also made these things Izu asked her to do. I watched her drag him towards a room and leave the box and the notebook behind.

Me: *sigh* What a chaotic girl!

I quickly teleported the things into Izukus room and then to the support class right beside him. Everyone in the room looked so nerdy and boring. After a while I got way to bored and jumped up to Izuku's desk.

Me: Izu, this is boring the hell out of me!

I knew about his quirk drawback and I also heard his conversation with that candy cane boy. To be honest he looked like a decent boy and most importantly I didn't feel the urge to kill him in contrary to that grape or four eyes. Boom boom boy was an exception. Sometimes I would love nothing more than to kill him and then there were other day were I knew that Izuku would be sad because of it and accepted him. Still I do not want to be touched by anyone else if not necessary besides my IZU!

He looked at me and began patting me instantly.

Mei: Do you need a cat toy? I made one just now! Look at this beauty!

Beauty?

Who are you calling beauty?

This is nothing but a monstrosity!

You say this is a toy?! I say this is trash and a murder device!

What the hell is that even supposed to be?!

The moment she put that thing on the desk, I immediately destroyed it to the point of it catching fire and exploding right in front of me.

Mei: Aww what a pitty! Hey, Izu I have some cat gadget, do you think he would mind trying them out.

Power Loader: Mei, I strongly advice against it.

Me: ... Are you trying to kill me? You crazy?

From the corner of my eyes I saw Izuku doing something with his hands.

Sign Language... I wish I knew it too!

Power Loader: He is right, this is Aizawa's cat and I would not touch him if I were you. Apparently he only let's Izuku be so close to him.

Mei: What, really?

YEAH! NOW GO AND STOP PESERING ME!

Mei: Awww and here I had soo many ideas and I also made something for him...

HECK NO!

I began hissing at her and looked up at Izuku.

Me: I don't want anything that this crazy girl made! It will roast me did you see that thing? It exploded after I attacked it! She is out to kill me for sure!

Izuku nodded in respond and began petting me some more before signing something to that girl again.

Mei: Oh I see.... I am sorry Lucifer! I didn't mean to offend you! Anyways Izuku look at all my babies! I hope you are not angry at me for looking though all the scratches in your notebook.

YOU DID WHAT?!

WITHOUT EVEN ASKING HIM?!

HOW DAR YOU!!!

Me: HISSSSSS!

Mei: Oh wow, what's with the sudden mood change of Lucifer?

She tried petting me, ignoring every warning Izuku or that teacher did.

Me: HISSSS!

ARE YOU DEAF?!

Don't you hear my hissing or see my teeth's fleshing at you?

I was so kind as to wait till her hand touched my fur before biting her. Maybe not the best idea since she immediately tried to get her hand back but I didn't wanted to let go and the moment she used her other hand at me I teleported us away.

I send her straight to the junkyard. The moment we were there I let her go and teleported straight back and went to Izuku pointing. I was upset that someone other than him dared to touch me.

Power Loader: Even though I appreciate her not being around I need to ask you to get her back.

Me: NO!

Izuku: please?

Me: NO! SHE TOUCHED ME!

Izuku: please Lucifer, don't get me in trouble...

Me: ...fine... I am sorry.

I teleported to the place I left her and got her back into the room.

Mei: That was the best place ever! Why did you bring me back?! WHY?!

Power Loader: Mei, get to your place.

Mei: No seriously why?

Power Loader: Because I can't have a you missing while classes.

Mei: But it was heaven for me! SEND ME BACK!

Me: I would gladly do that!

Before I could jump towards her, I felt someone picking me up and looking at the person it was Izuku and he was hugging me too. I enjoyed our moment together and saw him leaving the room which I was thankful for and then I decided it was time for him to have a moment for himself to enjoy and relax so I teleported us to the beach.

It was pretty nice here and there was no one here.

Izuku: Where are we and why?

Me: The beach! You looked like you needed a break.

Izuku: thanks...

He laid down into the sand he was carefully the whole time in order for me stay close to his chest. The moment he was on the ground I curled up on his stomach and we enjoyed our very own moment together.

We were laying there for a couple of hours and the sun was about to set when I could hear some flattering from some wings. I looked up and saw the red giant chicken hovering close to the ground and landing close by.

Hawks: What are you doing here feathers?

Izuku: ....

Me: Huh....

When did he fall asleep?

AWW he is soo cute when he is sleeping!

Looks like you were more exhausted than you thought Izu...

I watched the bird come closer to Izuku and look at us.

Hawks (whispering): This is not a place to sleep feathers...

He then picked us both up while also being very carefully to not wake him up. He was also so kind as to watch me not fall down while he picked Izuku up.

That's one point for you chicken!

He then opened his wings and was about to take off if it was not for me stopping him and teleporting us straight to his penthouse.

Hawks (whispering): I completely forgot you can do that!

He then went to a guest room and laid Izuku down on the bed tucking him in. I jumped off and laid beside him while Hawks was also getting into the bed laying beside him covering him with one wing while being on texting on the phone. This was how we spend the evening together watching over Izuku while he was sleeping and enjoying each other's company.