My personal Number 1

Hawks POV:

We watched the whole fight in the teacher's observation room and the moment I saw All Might attacking Izuku again, I jumped out of my seat and ran straight out of the room. I would have broken the window if I didn't know it better. The windows wouldn't break that easy. This was UA after all.

Never did I cursed that much about a hallway being that small.

No wait actually I did.

That time when I found Izuku on the brink of death, knocking at hells gate like it was fun to annoy the grim reaper there.

I ran straight to the room even slamming the door open and there I stop in track once I saw what just happened in front of me.

I saw Izuku throwing All Might like a freaking ragdoll around and till he was unconscious. Once he release that man out of that scarf I used my feather and detained him. I knew he was unconscious the only question was for how long besides that I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do with him.

Me: Say do you mind if I borrow him for a bit?

Izuku: Ahm, no.. But I am curious what are you going to do with him?

Me: Wanna come with me?

Izuku: Sure!

I came to Izuku's side and picked him up bridal style before exiting the building. I could hair a certain lilac boy running after me and screaming that I was a god damn chicken.

Well, If I am a chicken than I am one tasty slice of a chicken!

Once I was outside, I jumped into the air and flew to the highest building with Izuku in my hand and my largest feather carrying All Might with me. Once we arrived at the rooftop, I carefully placed Izuku down and threw all Might close to the opposite edge.

Izuku: You might want to be careful with him.

Me: Ahm let me think about it.... NOPE.... Not a chance!

I than dispatched 4 of my feathers to go and get me some rope from my house and after 5 minutes they came back.

Izuku: You wanna tell me what we are doing up here?

I looked at Izuku who was sitting on the edge and relaxing. His legs were dangling off the roof.

Me: Just watch!

I grabbed All Might again with my feather and placed over the edge. He was now close to falling down and all that is hindering him from falling is one rope that was holding him. Needless to say I not only let him hang there, no I also tied him up. I was sure that the media loved that picture.

Next, I did I went to Izuku and picked him up again.

Me: We don't want to get caught now, do we?

Izuku: You do realize, I could easily let them forget that they saw us there.

Me: That might be true but you would need to use your quirk and your quirks drawback when it's overused is a pain in the ass. On top of that I don't want to see you suffering.

Izuku: I see...

Me: that reminds me we didn't had anything for dinner. What you wanna eat?

Izuku: If I say nothing would you let me be?

Me: Nope, not a chance feathers! You need to eat something too!

Izuku: All right than how about we go to a place you pick up and I will have whatever there is.