Deliverer of pure chaos!

All Might POV:

I can't believe my eyes!

How can Aizawa stay so calm?

I watched the hero and he was hiding his mouth in his scarf looking closely I could see him smile. Then I looked at Nezu who had let go of his cup of tea, which shattered on the ground spilling the good tea. He was laughing hysterically.

The fuck is wrong with you all?

I thought this was a hero school... This school has certainly changed much!

Then there was Recovery Girl who I thought was the most sane person in the room but oh boy was I wrong. She was sitting there in her chair and cheering him on even using her cane to make a point and cheer him up.

Not, you too!

This little boy was the personification of pure evil! I couldn't believe them actually cheering the boy on.

God has officially left us!

On what kind of drug are they?

Midnight was on her back laying on the floor and laughing like there was no tomorrow. The moment she saw Mic getting yeeted though the sky from a robot, was too much for her.

Power Loader was on his knees, crying. I didn't know why so I went to his side to cheer him on.

Power Loader: He killed them!

Me: Who?

Were we watching the same thing?

Did I miss something?

Who died?

Power Loader: My Babies!

Me: Huh?

Power Loader: He killed my beautiful babies!

Me: What are you talking about my friend?

Power Loader: My poor babies! *sob*

He is a case for the mental department of a hospital!

Me: What babies?

Power Loader: My inventions, my live, my babies! They are all gone!

Me: I am sorry for your loss, my friend.

Is he seriously crying because of the robots the small devil just blew up?!

Wow, you certainly changed a lot!

Then there was Hound Dog. The school psychologist. I would have guessed that he would be the same opinion as me seeing as the boy was first mocking a teacher and then controlling all the robot to attack the other candidates.

I mean what the fuck?!

Are we in some kind of post-apocalyptic dystopia where robots gain conquer the world?!