Staff member2: "Yeah his eyes showed love and possessiveness for you. He loves you Y/N."

I just mentally scoffed at the word love. If loving someone is this painful then I never ever want to fall in love with anyone.

You: "He...is an idol....and I am just his staff manager... We are never meant to be together. He definitely deserves someone.....better...than..............me."

I said as I again broke down into tears. How will it forget the memories that he gave me? Why..why can't I just end my life now other than to live in the cruel world with people seeing me with so much hatred and disgust in their eyes. No one needs me I should die-

*ring ring*

My words were cutted off by my phone ringing in my pockets. I took out my phone with shaky hands and my hands started to shake more when I read the caller id.

My sweet mom💖🌎

My eyes teard up more. Just because of me now my mom would also be in pain and would be crying. Aahhhh I am such a bad child. I picked up the phone.

On the call:

Mom: *sob* What is all this child. I know you definitely haven't done this but how....how?"

I broke down into tears again hearing her sob. I just pressed my mouth so that any loud sob couldn't escape otherwise she would be more worried.

Mom: *sob* Y/N my child *sob* reply to your eomma."

I controlled my tears from flowing and took a deep breath.

You: "Eomma."

I just whispered and she again broke into tears.

You: "Eomma shhh calm down. It's okay!"

Mom: "Y/N *sob* Just come back. I need you *sob* Just. resign the job and come back to your mumma's arms."

My face turned pale. Resign........quit the job........how..how will I work then.... My mouth went dead.

Mom: *Sob* Y/N you hear me child. *sob*

Hearing her sob again some senses were knocked inside me.

You: "M-mom but my j..job."

Mom: *sob* Y/N won't you come back for your mom. She needs you Y/N and no matter how much you pretend to be strong at the end of the day you will be needing me."

She broke down after saying that. Enough! That was the limit I can't see her in pain crying because of me anymore. And I should also stop pretending that I am strong when actually I am broken like a glass from inside.

You: "I will do it for you mom."

Mom: "Just....just do it fast my child. Take care."

You: "Take care mom bye."

I hung up the call and everyone was looking at me with panicked and intense faces. I looked at Cherry who pressed her lips into a thin line trying not to cry. I looked up to her with pleading eyes and said.

You: "Book a flight for me I am quitting the job and going back home."

I heard loud gasps from all the staff members. When I shifted my gaze towards all the others they kneeled down on the floor with teary eyes and said.

Staff member 15: "Don't leave us Y/N. You are our sunshine and you make our day brightest and happier when we are gloomy.

Staff member 30: " Yes Y/N please don't leave us. We can't imagine working happily without you."