Guang Wang Lei was left even more confused after that. He did not understand what he was feeling anymore. It left him confused. He wanted to reserve himself only for his lover but his body and his actions betrayed them somehow. The vague sense of something being wrong began to form in his mind. But no matter how much he thought about it he was unable to grasp it. There was no doubt that sometimes, his body acted as if it wasn't entirely his. Everytime he met certain women, he became more and more sure that there was something wrong with his body. And that this problem was somehow fairly related to women in general.
As a man every time this happened he had to take responsibility for taking the virginity of the women he slept with. These things happened so naturally that it felt surreal. Things didn't seemed to work according to his will even though he tried to put distance between him and those women.
At that time he had no idea that the answer to his confusion was something far from something he couldn't even imagine. This answer was to come after he became the supreme ruler of this world.

When Guang Wang Lei fought his final battle with his enemy he couldn't belive he was losing the battle inspite of being fully prepared.

"Did you know?" Chu Gui whispered in his ears. "The prophecy that brought calamity over you and your parents, it was fake. I just wanted an excuse to get rid of a person who would become a threat to my current position."

Guang Wang Lei was frozen on spot. The words full of malice being whispered in his ears shocked him making him tremble in anger. But what frustrated him more was the discovery that his body was betraying him once more. He knew he still had plenty of  strength left in him to defeat this bastard but....his body won't move. It was as if he was chained by something invisible, causing him to kneel at place. He kept trying to break through this binding force but no matter what he did, it didn't even let him flinch.  

"You are strong. I applaud you for that." Chu Gui kept the conversation between them going. While doing so he was swinging his hand backwards, building up the required momentum to behead Guang Wang Lei.

The image of the sword swinging backwards was reflected in his green eyes.

Was this how it was going to end?

After all the effort and hard work he has put in everything to prepare for this battle, was this how he was going to die by the hands of his parent's murderer?

Was he?

Was this world preventing him from acting at his own volition? Again?

Wait....this world....

THIS WORLD!!!

THIS WRETCHED WORLD!

The sword swinging backwards began to fall forward with a lightning speed, its sharp tip striking towards its target.
Chu Gui had a smug grin on his face, the corner of his mouth looked as if it was tearing into his cheeks. The grin on his face was full of greed and satisfaction.  

Pang!!!

The sword that was rushing in to behead its target broke into pieces the moment the blade of the sword made contact with the skin of its target.

Chu Gui's face froze. The wide grin on his face disappeared instead replaced by pure disbelief.

"Right. This world has always been against me. If there is anything wrong then it does not lie within me but this world." Muttering to himself Guang Wang Lei stood up. He could feel the control of his body being transferred back to him.

"....." Chu Gui was overwhelmed by the golden aura leaking out from Guang Wang Lei. His pair of eyes changed from green to golden.
"YOU!" He narrowed his eyes at him. "As expected you are indeed special!"

Guang Wang Lei could tell that something in his body has changed somehow. He could also see the strange red threads encrypted with strange words filling up everywhere. These threads, he was the only one who could see.

The protagonist travels back into time.

He discovers his ability to distort time and space dimensions.

Gets his revenge.

Dies a terrible death by the hands of the protagonist.

A harem full of beauties....3000 women.....

The protagonist? What was that? He didn't care. All he cared about was skinning alive this murderer standing in front of him.

Guang Wang Lei was merciless. He killed Chu Gui over and over again. Everytime he killed him he would use a very painful method to send him to death. Then he would distort the time back before he killed him and then kill him over again.

Kill him!

Stab him!

Gouge out his eyes, cut off his tongue!

Yank out the bones from his flesh!

Skin him alive!

Torture him!

No matter how much Guang Wang Lei killed him it didn't quench his rage! He killed Chu Gui for the hundredth time already but his rage was still burning intensely.

"You are not going to die an easy death!" His lips smirked staring at Chu Gui's figure. His body was covered in blood. The outer layer of his skin was not on his body anymore. It was exposing the muscles and veins running throughout his body. The bones underneath those muscles was exposed naked to the world.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Chu Gui yelled when he felt his body being lit on fire.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY!"

Guang Wang Lei tossed him into a coffin. The sound of muffled yelling was heard. His eyes were radiating with a cold glint.
Kill you already? That wasn't going to happen! He was going to take his time breaking Chu Gui's spirit to the point it would perish from this world without having the chance of reincarnating ever and ever again. He was going to have him experience death over and over again. Even if he begged him to kill him he would let him experience it over and over until he was satisfied.
Guang Wang Lei won the battle. He healed his injured allies. The casualty his side suffered, he mended them all back to what it was.

Then he became the supreme ruler of this world.

Although something in him did change from this point the world was still contradicting against him.

A harem full of 3000 beauties was formed for him. He never gave the word but this event still happened naturally. The fate of this world was playing out again.

But Guang Wang Lei had changed. He no longer felt the strange spark of attraction between him and those women. The feeling he felt when he looked at Ming Mei and Ming Xiao Yu disappeared without any trace and all he felt when he looked at them was disinterest. However our of responsibility he gave those women who were entangled with him a place to live in. He have them riches. He also gave them the right to find themselves their own lovers and get married to them if they wishes. In short he gave them the freedom to do anything they wanted. This was the harem that naturally formed for him.
At that time he had no idea that the persistence of these women was going to be the scariest nightmare of his life.

The only exception amongst all these women was Xing Chu Lin. Although Guang Wang Lei lost the spark between them he still cared for her as a man as well as a friend.

Guang Wang Lei did still care about her. He made her his empress. They lived as lovers in the same palace.

But....Xing Chu Lin began to change.

Just like how Guang Wang Lei has changed she also began to change.

Until she became a person who no longer resembled the Lovely girl Guang Wang Lei knew.